Big Brother 9

That Alex is such a cow. No way did mikey deserve that- it was just meant to be a joke- poor guy.

What a fouled mouthed cow she really is....

That Alex is such a cow. No way did mikey deserve that- it was just meant to be a joke- poor guy.

What a fouled mouthed cow she really is....

Oh yes, what a complete idoit. And the other one isn't much better, spitting her words out in true ghetto style with the head wobbling, finger pointing thing. What a pair of d*cks, they both need a good hard slap!

I had to laugh when Lisa and Mariowent in and Davina said if Mario could change anything about her it would be that she had bigger boobs, lost weight, and was less obsessed by her looks and make-up!

Twas quality, wasn't it?! Such love....!

The cow this eve going on with the 'U Disrespectin Me?' broken record, oooooo she gets up my nose! What a wagon! Grrrrrr...... :rant:

That alexandra and sylvia want a smack in the face after treating a blind man like they did!! gutter trash.

Big brother 8 was the worst one of them all. Big brother 9 was great. :)

Big brother 8 was the worst one of them all. Big brother 9 was great. :)

Do u mean is? it hasnt finnished yet.

That alexandra and sylvia want a smack in the face after treating a blind man like they did!! gutter trash.

I wouldn't mind but it wasn't even Alex's argument and she had to come wading in trying to make it all about her and how outraged she was, demanding respect like she's someone special. Respect has to be earned and she hasn't got the first clue about it. Vile bitch. :nono:

I am talking about Big brother 9, USA which is the one that Adam won.

I wouldn't mind but it wasn't even Alex's argument and she had to come wading in trying to make it all about her and how outraged she was, demanding respect like she's someone special. Respect has to be earned and she hasn't got the first clue about it. Vile bitch. :nono:

Totally agree.

She was just looking for an excuse to have a go at Mikey, she obviously doesn't like him. The thong wearing incident was no excuse for her to pour that amount of venom at him. Can't wait for her to be out but I guess we'll have the Charley situation with her, no housemates daring to nominate her and so the cow will be here for a while yet.

Ugly on the outside AND on the inside.

Totally agree.

She was just looking for an excuse to have a go at Mikey, she obviously doesn't like him. The thong wearing incident was no excuse for her to pour that amount of venom at him. Can't wait for her to be out but I guess we'll have the Charley situation with her, no housemates daring to nominate her and so the cow will be here for a while yet.

Ugly on the outside AND on the inside.

That Alex is horrible. Face like a slapped backside and no sense of humour at all. Hopefully her misery won't infect everyone else and they'll just act silly regardless - that was the problem with Charley, so domineering that everyone tried to act 'cool' and wouldn't really let go in front of her. I hope she doesn't ruin things like happened last year.

I had to laugh when Lisa and Mariowent in and Davina said if Mario could change anything about her it would be that she had bigger boobs, lost weight, and was less obsessed by her looks and make-up!

Erm, is he for real? He's made her that way by the looks of it by saying those things!

I think Lisa has a FAB figure, especially as she has previously won Miss Wigan Bodybuilding!! If i had her figure at her age, i'de be happy!

Lisa and Mario are both ok in my book. :)