Big Brother 9

What kind of turrets?

I hope it's anti-personnel turrets. It'd be worth watching to see the "contestants" get mowed down in a hail of bullets.

i hope they dont have any lets say over flamboyant characters on or people with Tourettes i think its spelled right hard to say as the spell checker doesn't even know :D

I try to fight the urge to watch it but i can't - i'll be addicted to it after the first week!

<-------so what do you think of this year's diary room chair :hihi:

Well it was a diary room chair - honest...it seems to have morphed into the Tardis now.....what next I wonder :lol:

I hear Blunketts going in the house as a 'special' guest.

I have cancelled the rest of my life to watch this - no really. It's all that matters now!

I have watched everyone, so i shall tune in tonight to see who is going in,.......give it a few weeks and we will all be watching :)

I hear its going to be a bit different this summer......lots of twists and turns along the way.

Can't wait- just over 10 minutes to go!!

am glued who do we like and who dunt we like................love the house

So far people I like are Dale just cuz he's northern and a bit arrogant (ha), Ginger one maybe (forgot name) maybe blind guy (forgot name but he may end up being a bit odd, creeped me out a bit talking about stocking!s!), and the giddy girl. Rebecca. Don't like any of the black girls (not because black before anyone starts!), cant remember rest. Oh, 2nd guy in seems funny in a geeky cute way maybe.

EDIT: rebecca now annoying but last one... thai girl,.,.. seems funny!! Skidmarks in toilets! likes food! yes!

<snipped>so what do you think of this year's diary room chair :hihi:

It's a chair?

I thought it was Optimus Prime!