Big Brother 9

Every single day Alex has a huge kick off on someone! She is so not a team player, why did she want to go on something where you must be part of a team and share?! I seriously think she could walk as she's getting unhinged and even Sylvia doesn't seem to 100% like her now.

Dale is annoying me to death, he's never smiled once, he's got a face like a slapped backside. I want him to go as soon as Alex has gone - total waste of space. Rex is so much better. Dennis is also nasty, though this could be part of his camp persona - you can tell he thinks he looks like John Barrowman but he actually looks like a pig in a wig.

Mario is annoying me too. He's ever so slightly patronising to Mikey, and getting a bit boring. I did have to laugh last night though at his barney with Steph it was a classic Scouse argument ;) And the constant close-ups on his bum while he was ranting on about Steph degrading herself ;). And what's with the comedy underpants he wears? :huh:

still loving katrina (the thai one ) awwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

shes lovley

the cookie thing made laugh yesterday who saw it ?/

still loving katrina (the thai one ) awwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

shes lovley

the cookie thing made laugh yesterday who saw it ?/

Sounds hilarious!!!!!

i've heard on the radio this morning that they might be cancelling eviction tonight as Alex is being so damn nasty and abusive to everyone thats shes on her last warning and might get kicked out :) C'Mon, bring it on, get her out!!!

i've heard on the radio this morning that they might be cancelling eviction tonight as Alex is being so damn nasty and abusive to everyone thats shes on her last warning and might get kicked out :) C'Mon, bring it on, get her out!!!

Didn't you love it when Rex just said to her "You suck." :hihi:

and just laughed at her when she told him 'F' off when he sent Darnell in to ask if he could borrow her lighter

What a loser, i really hate her and theres not many people i actually hate

I really really dislike her, but when she was hugging Jennifer and talking to her when she was crying, she went up a notch. Also when she was looking after Kat during the task, i thought that was nice of her too.

My favourite at the moment has got to be Kat, i think shes HIRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAARIOUSSSSSSSSS!

I think you'll find that all her sudden compassion towards certain members of the house is just playing to the cameras. Nothing could excuse her constant hypocrisy, selfishness and unwillingness to listen to anyone's opinions but her own. Her true abusive and verbally hostile nature has already been shown live for the UK to see and no amount of hugging, consoling or creeping around will save her now. She's still completely bitchy and backstabbing when she's alone with Sylvia and she's also started doing it with Mario and Lisa. :roll: If she faces the public vote she's gone......and about about flippin' time too!

she just did that to try and get some brownie points thats really her

i agree with you Farmboy :-)

and just laughed at her when she told him 'F' off when he sent Darnell in to ask if he could borrow her lighter

What a loser, i really hate her and theres not many people i actually hate

I liked the look of Rex when he went in and he's turning out to be a real fave with me now. He's got the girl all sussed out!

Alex is so frustrating because you can tell she is very intelligent, but she's also got serious issues and she's definitely a Lone Wolf, not a team person.

Why oh why oh why was Mario not voted out? :gag: