Big Brother 9

is that him that looks a little confused in the suit :roll:

that albino looks like a morlock :o

No Luke in the suite is a confused homo, i mean the raving puff that kept cocking his leg up in the interviews.

Where have I seen Mario before? He's defo been on reality tv b4.

Seen Mario on Brits Behind bars, was on last year i think... :huh:

Think it's only a matter of time before one of the bitchy girls, probably Alexandra, says about the blind guy, 'I'm not being funny like, but should he really be in here with his disability, it might hold us back in the tasks'.

She had a right go at him yesterday in fact! And "I'm not being funny, but..." is already her favourite line. The new Charley! :gag: She's being incredibly irritating about how she thinks she has discovered the 'truth' about Mario/Steph, and is extremely aggressive about it. So she may be right, but by God, she looks like a bitch.

Why do they always get some nasty London 'street' bitch on every year? I don't want to watch people sitting around going on about 'keeping it real', I want to see people being silly! :(

I like: Rachel (sweetie), Lisa and Rex so far.

If there's one person in there that already irritates me by how dumb they are it's Steph. She went into the diary room reckoning that Mario and Lisa aren't a real couple because they don't act like one. :suspect:

Well haven't they been told by BB not to act like one and isn't Steph meant to be pretending to be his girlfriend at the moment? :loopy: Thick cow! :roll:

If there's one person in there that already irritates me by how dumb they are it's Steph. She went into the diary room reckoning that Mario and Lisa aren't a real couple because they don't act like one. :suspect:

Well haven't they been told by BB not to act like one and isn't Steph meant to be pretending to be his girlfriend at the moment? :loopy: Thick cow! :roll:

God, she does come across as two planks short, doesn't she? Yet she's supposed to be studying Maths and Economics?!

She kind of looks a bit like Scarlett Johanssen, but brought up in a kennel.

big brother cant belive it starts again is this the last one?

big brother cant belive it starts again is this the last one?

Lets pray it is, but if there is more money to be drained out of this ever lasting plague off Big Borer then they'll do it!

I really can't believe how people can watch this drivel, it's the most boring pile of rubbish on Tv.

So don't watch it and don't moan on BB threads then. :)

God, she does come across as two planks short, doesn't she? Yet she's supposed to be studying Maths and Economics?!

She kind of looks a bit like Scarlett Johanssen, but brought up in a kennel.

:hihi::hihi::hihi:

Apparently there was a ruckus last night as they had the 'stag do', and someone gave a drunk Mikey a thong to wear and then Alex and Sylvia came in and they were Sylvia's skiddies that she'd left on the floor. Cue much "You disrepectin' me!", finger clicking and the whole shebang, and the guy has been in tears about it. Like he could see whose they were, not!

The hate figures have surfaced early this year ;)

Plus Mario threatened to call off the 'wedding' as Steph was being a brat.

I had to laugh when Lisa and Mariowent in and Davina said if Mario could change anything about her it would be that she had bigger boobs, lost weight, and was less obsessed by her looks and make-up!

Erm, is he for real? He's made her that way by the looks of it by saying those things!