Big Brother 9

does anyone know exactly where Sara is from?

rural Melbourne???? RURAL? Generally, if it is considered rural, it is outside the city limits. From the accent, I would say the Eastern Suburbs around the Ringwood/ Croydon area, but thats middle suburbia.

Golly I made a good guess in a city that is 8806 km² (3,400.0 sq miles), I pinpointed her accent to 10km - She's from Lillydale.

I didnt see the final as a disaster at all !!!

YESSSSSSSSSSSSS !!! VICTORY for the nice, genuine, decent people of this world.

And a big kick in the teeth for all the drama queens, bitches and general numpties that enter the BB house (yes Luke and Bex, i mean people like you....)

Result !

I'd like to second that - RESULT!

StarSparkle

they was on T4 today with stu as there backing singer

you should ask for that yawn emoti it would get a lot of use :)

What do you mean *backing singer* ???! No, i don't think i want to know................ :/

I'm probably not gonna watch all the BBBM/T4 stuff as i can't abide Luke & Bex and their desparation for fame UUURRGGHHHHH

I think the right person won, in the end she was the only decent one among them, maybe not as entertaining as some of the others but a worthy winner none the less.

I thought Rex was horrible in his interview, a right little show off, yuk:gag:

and as for Luke, well he was my favourite in the first few weeks but what a nasty little piece of work he turned out to be.

I was really pleased to se Rachel and Mikey together at end, good result i say.

what positon did q tip finish ?

Darnell finished 5th

Im so pleased Rachel won people treated her like crap in the house and were openly hostile to her yet she didnt drop to their level.

Her face was a picture she honestly didnt think she was going to win which i thought was lovely as Rex and Darnell definatly thought they were going to.

As for the way Davina treated her it was awful especially about splitting the money, no bitterness from Luke, Bex, Stuart were there Not. Lets face it someone voted for her and they got voted out what does that tell you.

I loved Davina putting Dale on the spot it was class and what a surprise the relationship fell apart after the magazine deals stopped call me cinical but we did sort of see that coming.

Not the best series ever but had to watch it non the less but well done to Rachael for someone nice winning.

Would have been happy if Mikey had won as well i thought he was really funny with Mr Quack Quack.

i think they should sack davina and replace her with Jeremy kyle :D

I'm wondering if Dale had finally got round to watching the *Smudge-gate* episode, and had to dump Jen in disgust :lol:

Isn't Sara gorgeous ?? Im very envious of her looks. Stunning.

That'd be the best thing to happen to BB ever, other than bringing Russell back for Big Mouth! Jeremy would know just how to deal with attention-seeking media whores, lulling them into a false sense of security before going in for the kill.... and perhaps sending them for a short spat in counselling before it's time to go back on the dole.

OK, i know BB9 is well and truly over, but this just annoyed-yet-amused me soooo much ! I had to post it.

Its an official short video of all the housemates talking about their experiences in the house. Cue Luke, yes, Luke, the guy who constantly slagged people off for being in it for the money. Check out his last few words ......

http://www.channel4.com/bigbrother/news/newsstory.jsp?id=15920

that would be fabulous ............. obviously with dermot back in BBLB .... Kyle and Oleary .... winning formula.

Davina was worse than usless this time round, she didnt put on question or accusation to them in the interviews, just stroked their over inflated egos, she needs dumping!