Big Brother 9

I am pleased Rachael has won too, she has been exemplary in her behaviour, especially to Mikey - I had a thought , if Mikey had won, would it have affected his benefits?

I had to turn it off - did she say 'thank you' to everyone in the crowd individually?

good golly, I would rather inject my eyeball with animal faeces than watch her interview

But if so many people voted, why all boos?

I must admit, I had the usual few tears watchinhg the entire series best bits, am I the ONLY one that sad?!?! Haha... nice enough winner, bit boring though. Ah well, least she wasn't an ar**hole!!

They dused to do the thing where it showed you the empty house, lights going off and echoing housemates voices around... do they not do that anymore??! Boo!! I loved that bit!

I am pleased Rachael has won too, she has been exemplary in her behaviour, especially to Mikey - I had a thought , if Mikey had won, would it have affected his benefits?

I agree :thumbsup:

What an example to the youngsters out there that you don't have to be 'all singing and all dancing'' or even ''nasty or weird'' to win Big Brother!!

Worthy winner in my opinion!!

:D

well thats it for another year i like it when it goes all the way through i always shed a tear at that aswell heres to next year:thumbsup:

can you imagine whats going through luke and bex's mind they hated her

Did you see him when he stood up and did that " well her game plan worked" rubbing his fingers together, tangerine git, just shows you how much he was there for the 100k despite denying it

Did you see him when he stood up and did that " well her game plan worked" rubbing his fingers together, tangerine git, just shows you how much he was there for the 100k despite denying it

Yep true!! I found him hilarious, but that was a bit low of him, I think they should all let her have her time now, she's won, a lot of them are being nasty on Big Mouth right now.

What a load of old crock! Rachels a nice girl, but not a BB winner surely? Cant believe Darnell came 5th :loopy:

Niceness is overrated in reality TV. No one watches for a 'happy house'....

That's quite sad really.

I hate things when they're all conflict and horribleness. I've only watched bits of this series, off and on. The Rex person was a sad case, thanking his father for having developed in him the personality he has ... :suspect: It does make you wonder what his father is like? A bit of a sarcastic bully, I suspect. Like father, like son?

I don't know whether the winner was a worthy one or not, but she certainly seemed a grateful one :D

He was SO p***** off, you could tell a mile away!

Absolutely brilliant - Luke really showed himself up for the selfish little git he was all along.

WELL DONE RACHEL :thumbsup:

StarSparkle

he was the greediest in there he was obsessed

That's quite sad really.

I hate things when they're all conflict and horribleness. I've only watched bits of this series, off and on. The Rex person was a sad case, thanking his father for having developed in him the personality he has ... :suspect: It does make you wonder what his father is like? A bit of a sarcastic bully, I suspect. Like father, like son?

I don't know whether the winner was a worthy one or not, but she certainly seemed a grateful one :D

i think rex was having a dig at his dad as his dad left there mother for another man,

and if rex was to come out it would not surprise me in the least :)