Big Brother 9

I think I need subtitles, she's difficult to listen to.

You must have read my mind, what the hell is she on about

I think I need subtitles, she's difficult to listen to.

She is, hahaaaa my BF just compared her to a weeble.

something so bizarre about some of these people - they could be villains in a James Bond movie - especially Kat and Darnell, and Rex stroking a pet fox (I was going to say cat but refrained)

Sara screaming like a hyena, Mikey gunning down people at random, Lisa and Rachel all painted up at a Notting Hill Carnival - phew!!

I sky plussed it and just watching her leave now. I'm sorry but I can't help but laugh at here. I'm so glad she went, it really has shook the house up. :hihi:

I feel a bit mean but it's HIRRARIOUS that she got so many boo's (oh and she was in a dressing gown!)

If mikey moans about people in there *wanting to win* ONE more time, im going along on Friday and cut his tongue out !!!!!

Imagine people who entered a gameshow wanting to win - doooooohhhhhhhhhhh......................................

Kat was so cute and funny in the first couple of weeks, but I think she went in hoping she would come out as a 'product' that she could market.

I'm SO glad she's gone.

REX TO WIN

Was it me or did anyone else notice how Kat & Rachel went into mourning...I have just watched the evictions on Youtube. I honestly thought someone had died in the BB House. They are going to see each other in three days times!

However I did kinda feel sorry for Kat when she was evicted she look like a lost child :( when she came out of the house.

Wow... well Mohammed's out so I'll have to revert to Darnell to win...

Rex is a nasty bully and wants to be booed incessantly when he leaves. Mikey is uncouth. The rest are just a bit blah. Sarah is ok so she'd be my second choice now...

I had the misfortune to see about ten minutes worth of this last night. I'm staggered by the sheer vacuous shi* it truly is.

you like him cus he as 4 restaurants

there his dads

I was being sarcastic!

Rex to win!

Was it me or did anyone else notice how Kat & Rachel went into mourning...I have just watched the evictions on Youtube. I honestly thought someone had died in the BB House. They are going to see each other in three days times!

However I did kinda feel sorry for Kat when she was evicted she look like a lost child :( when she came out of the house.

I sat watching it last night shouting GET A GRIP HOUSEMATES!! you'll all see each other on Friday night for god sake......GROW UP!!! :rant:

Didn't feel sorry for Kat don't like her one bit!

Kat looked so scared when she came out, was nice to see her all hyper when talking to Davina - although it was the most confusing interview ever :hihi:

I really would like Sara to win now, I think Mikey to come second and Rex third. IMO, Darnall should be the first one out on Friday, he does not deserve to win, hes so negative, always saying how his life sucks..well fella..go live in Ethiopia for a while and see what it feels like then...your not the only Albino in the world, and people DO NOT see you as a freak show, as much as you think they do. Just because he is insecure gives him no reason to bully others, and make them feel the same.