Big Brother 9

Lord they really are showing themselves up tonight eh? ('They' being Rex and Nicole.)

Edit - Natch that. It gave Mikey the opportunity to make me laugh out loud when he told Nicole she was 'stuck up her own... ' SooooooooPERB.

that rex is no chef he let his tart taste something then he tasted it and put the fork back in the stuff and now hes drinking out of bottles then pouring people drinks out of the same bottle what a unhygenic *******.

chef my arse

Awwww, Mikey's sussed the routine! Go him! What Rex & Nicole probably don't realise in their small little brains, the more they tell him it's too difficult, the more determined he is and refuses to drop out!

Go Mikey for determination & effort!!

That is only due to Rachel doing what Rex couldn't ... having time to show Mikey what to do properly.

Rex is such a W:gag::loopy::suspect::gag:R . . fancy choosing his ugly bird before Mo or Darnell as MJ.

He could have made it really cool as well by having Mo start off the dance as the old MJ and Darnell finish it off as the modern white MJ.. LOL!:hihi::hihi:

Oh, and VOTE THAT HORRENDOUS STUCK-UP BLONDE TRANSVESTITE OUT OF THERE!!!

^^^^

I agree with Datman .lol :D using Darnel and Mo would have been very entertaining .. I saw the task on BBLB yesterday and Nicole's face was sooo serious.. like Mikey says ..she's stuck up her own A*** :D

I think Sara should go, she does my head in, but Nicole definately does not deserve to get into the final. How does it work when its in two weeks and theres still so many of them left to go?

There is a suprise double eviction next tuesday and a single eviction on wednesday (not sure if its next wednesday or the wednesday after) :D

^^^^

I agree with Datman .lol :D using Darnel and Mo would have been very entertaining .. I saw the task on BBLB yesterday and Nicole's face was sooo serious.. like Mikey says ..she's stuck up her own A*** :D

She looks like shes got a dead fish under her nose :hihi:

Does anyone else think there is no one in that house that deserves to win? It's more of a 'who do i hate least?' contest than a 'who do i want to win?' one...

Does anyone else think there is no one in that house that deserves to win? It's more of a 'who do i hate least?' contest than a 'who do i want to win?' one...

Yup - completely agree with you there

Wouldnt it be great if they bought Alex back just for a couple of days to bully Nicole, she is being a complete b***h to Sara not giving her a ciggie when Sara was so generous with her clothes and cigs when Nicole had no suitcase. No one say anything though (except Mikey)

In real life, no one would bother fighting over stuff that's so petty. But if Nicole hasn't spotted Sara's crush on Rex she is even dumber than I think she is...

just watched a video on the BB site and due to the credit crunch they are charging £150 a week for luxuary bedroom or £15 a week for B-BLock :hihi::hihi: this is out of the shopping budget!