Big Brother 9

thank god someone else hates that B**ch Alex, what is she all about?

Don`t know, but she wants a good hard slap!

She talks like she`s some sort of gangster biatch!

But saying that if she gets evicted early it might become a bit boring like it did last year after charley went.:suspect:

Mod note:

Guys - can we keep a check on the language please? Remember this is a family forum. :)

Alex has blamed her behaviour on her hormones and started making up with people after a warning from Big Brother.

Maybe she will blossom into a lovely housemate just in time for nominations? :roll:

I am suspicious that she went in there to copy Charlie's from BB8's character. Charlie has no doubt made a pretty penny from appearing in Big Bro. Otherwise, you would be on your best behaviour surely. BB started off as an experiment and was much more interesting before it became a platform to celebrity.

Maybe the other housemates will rub off on Alex and she might decide to leave the ghetto diva act behind her. There's much more chance of a perfume line with Superdrug then.

yeah but can a leopard really change its spots? I don;t think so

So why wasn't she put into the BB jail? I thought theywere supposed to be getting tough on people this year.

What's the point in having a jail if they're not going to use it when people like her act like that?

exactly, get her in there!!:|

Alex will be out as soon as shes up for eviction, shes proved herself to be a completely nasty piece of work

shes not up for eviction??!!

I agree, the poor girl who cooked those bloody chips, (i forget her name), was only doing her best to help, unlike Alex she doesn't have a child thus doesn't need to grow up as quickly, and its more than Alex has ever done, i've not seen her cook a meal, or even tidy anything up since she entered?!

they've given the responsibilty to Rex to do all the cooking, wat is he doesn;t want to the cooking? should be a shared thing, let me in to sort her out!!:)

Charley was a bit of a bimbo, but Alex knows full well what she's doing as she's plainly not thick, just hugely aggressive. The abuse directed at Mikey (the talking about him while he was there, as though he was also deaf, thing was the most vile aspect to this) was clearly to chip away at him as he'll obviously be popular with the audience, and there's a lot of jealousy directed at the "Nuts" type girls.

She's not a savoury person in real life either apparently - there's a long list of crimes she's been done for or investigated over.

They should not have this kind of person in there. It gives a VERY bad impression to the audience to see abuse as 'entertainment' (should teens be seeing this kind of thing? :huh:), and it ruins it all as other contestants are made to feel like they cannot be themselves. Have C4 not learned a lesson from last year? I won't be watching if she stays in much longer as it's just not entertaining - if I want to see this kind of thing I can go and lurk outside the Hen and Chickens.

speaking of chickens didn;t they once have chickens in there?:hihi: