Big Brother 9

Damn that girl is evil. I hope when she has difficulty with something in her life that the person dealing with it is just as sympathetic, forgiving and understanding towards her. Hard faced cow. :roll:

And she's a mother too: The poor kid eh? :loopy:

I watched Alex and Sylvia have a go at Mikey. Alex was awful. She seems to hide her insecure bitchiness behind talking "hood". I hope she is voted out and never heard of again. Spiteful bitch!

Last night apparently she had a pop at Bex just for burning some chips, and then made Rachel cry for defending her, and Steph and Kathreya ended up involved then. I'll have to see this later!

Yup I spotted that on the BB site this morning. Yes I'm that sad! :roll:

I wonder if she's a deliberate plant in the house to stir everything up and get on people's threpnee bits. If Mario and Lisa hadn't been rumbled as a couple the others would've faced a public vote which Alex would've lost straight out as she's the most disliked housemate in every poll I've seen online. Big Brother couldn't have that so they forced the housemates to guess who the secret couple was in the house, even though they weren't even aware that there was one. A bit unfair I thought as they obviously weren't going to guess any other way.

I'm betting that next week there'll be another reason why Alex can't be nominated. Horrible people in the house bring ratings up because people just love to hate someone. :roll:

that raving idiot gay Denis is as stupid as he is ugly i don't think he is the only gay i reckon that Rex is shame he hasn't realised it him self yet :o

that mouthy Alex wasn't she the one giving Charley lip on the auditions

and i think it should be steff to go or it could be Mario

No i like Mario, at first thought he was a bit slimey but admire how he takes such good care of Mikey, even though he does use it to his advantage sometimes. And he treats Lisa like gold as well. Steph should go shes a pain in the backside. I love .. Oh balls whats his name, Mr Politician? Anyway i think hes brilliant, obviously fancies the arse of Steph though!

Oh my god how much do I hate Alex!! She is one of those who thinks she is so mature, grown up and talks with that ridiculous street accent 'memba I TOLD YOU YEAH?' ... if that was me she was saying that to I would laugh in her face, she thinks she is so great, so 'real' ... what a git! And what was 'ya MAVVA' (mother) all about to Steph, what is she, like 10?!!! She needs such a big fat slap right across her screwed up face and I would laugh my head off if she was attacked when she leaves there a la Charley.. but worse.

Going onnnnn and onnnnnnnn about nothing! pfft.

that raving idiot gay Denis is as stupid as he is ugly i don't think he is the only gay i reckon that Rex is shame he hasn't realised it him self yet :o

that mouthy Alex wasn't she the one giving Charley lip on the auditions

and i think it should be steff to go or it could be Mario

I actually thought that too - because, yes, I was sad enough to watch the auditions :blush: She really is a vile piece of work, but, having said that, none of them really stand out for me this year to be honest with you. Give it time though. Rex could come over to my place any time he liked though...

Oh my god how much do I hate Alex!! She is one of those who thinks she is so mature, grown up and talks with that ridiculous street accent 'memba I TOLD YOU YEAH?' ... if that was me she was saying that to I would laugh in her face, she thinks she is so great, so 'real' ... what a git! And what was 'ya MAVVA' (mother) all about to Steph, what is she, like 10?!!! She needs such a big fat slap right across her screwed up face and I would laugh my head off if she was attacked when she leaves there a la Charley.. but worse.

Going onnnnn and onnnnnnnn about nothing! pfft.

I wish last night someone would have said "dont you ever shut the f**k up" Or even better, given her a good kicking (ideally while the cameras were 'accidently turned off'

What was the 'ready' thing about. Ready for what? She doesnt even know herself

The sooner Alex is out the better, and even better if BB kicks her out. I'd pee myself.

i didnt like alex from the start just something about her now i know what a b***h hope she goes next week i didnt like luke either but think he is ok for now anyway an kat is so hilarious :hihi:

thank god someone else hates that B**ch Alex, what is she all about?