Best place for tyres... Advice please.

not sure of the name but sheffield lane top have a tyre place thats in s5.

a 185/60/14 Tyre is the same rolling diameter and could be cheaper

I prefer eTyres and found their prices better for our two cars.

They come to your house/work, possibly even uni and fit and balance them too at no extra cost.

Just thought i`d let you all know i used etyres today and they were excellent. On time, cheap and good service

We have ours done at Costco. What we save on the tyres more than covers the price of the card.

tried costco last night, they were 40 quid a tyre more expensive than local garage

tried costco last night, they were 40 quid a tyre more expensive than local garage

Help me out for the future,what local garage did you use.Maybe I've been a bit complacent.PM me if its a problem.

Help me out for the future,what local garage did you use.Maybe I've been a bit complacent.PM me if its a problem.

gordons in Stocksbridge

Had e-tyres come and fit mine lastnight - would definitely recommend them!

I love "On The Spot Tyres".

It's always advisable to ring first to check they have your tyres in, and I always book my car in to have them fitted so there's no waiting. The guys are great and charge very reasonable rates.

11A Langdale Road (opposite the bottom of Carterknowle Road)

Abbeydale

Sheffield

S8 0UQ

(0114) 258 4146

I second this advice/recommendation, without hesitation.

Had e-tyres come and fit mine lastnight - would definitely recommend them!

According to my daughter the bloke who fitted mine was hot. Don`t know what she meant. His name was mark for all you ladies wanting tyres fitted.

I second this advice/recommendation (for On The Spot - (0114) 258 4146) without hesitation.

As would - very friendly, good prices - but best to ring first and check they have the tyres you need.

As would - very friendly, good prices - but best to ring first and check they have the tyres you need.

Spot On would be my first port of call too - very reasonable, and great service.

Were you comparing like for like? Costco only sell Michelin. I too recommend Costco but if you don't want Michelin then don't go. :D