Help! I need to dispose of a suite asap

Thanks to davey1, the suite is now gone. I would have loved for it to go to a charity or something, but as it turned out it was quite a job to get it out of the house because it was so big. The 2 men who came to collect it had to break it all up to get it out and they did a quick and brilliant job!

I'll be saving the address of St Vincent De Paul though because I've got a high sleeper bed I'll be sending there, so thanks for their address.

Thanks to davey1, the suite is now gone. I would have loved for it to go to a charity or something, but as it turned out it was quite a job to get it out of the house because it was so big. The 2 men who came to collect it had to break it all up to get it out and they did a quick and brilliant job!

I'll be saving the address of St Vincent De Paul though because I've got a high sleeper bed I'll be sending there, so thanks for their address.

break it up???????? well if you got it in the house,how come they had to break it to get it out????????,sounds a bit suss,i cant understand that one:huh:VAN MAN

they had installed a new door since purchasing the suite and it was one of those new plastic ones...could not even get the chair out...

they had installed a new door since purchasing the suite and it was one of those new plastic ones...could not even get the chair out...

I'm gonna have the same problem should I ever move...

Closing thread - op has been satisfied and its going off topic.