Cycle for repair

Apart from HALFORDS does any one know who repairs cycles my son bike chain has come off plus i think the pully or derailer is bent can any one help CHEERS

what about langsett cycles langsett road

Butterworths on Catchbar Lane

J E James on Bramall Lane ( although it is staffed by t***ers )

Even Decathlon at the bottom of the Moor have a cycle repair workshop

Ask a cyclist, when I'm cycling, I carry the tools to fix the above.

If I was asked I'd do it, but expect a pint.

Langsett and JE James probably the best two cycle shops in the city.

Possible you can fix this at home though: the chain has probably come offf the front cogs (chainset) and will most likely loop back on. If it has derailed off the cassette (rear cogs) then it could be jammed and will take a little force to get it back on.

After this the gears will need adjusting. As you mention, the deralier maybe be bent, or its hanger, which is best for a shop to deal with.

Visit the site in my link for loads of bike info: start a thread, post some pics and we'll get it sorted!

Langsett and JE James probably the best two cycle shops in the city.

Possible you can fix this at home though: the chain has probably come offf the front cogs (chainset) and will most likely loop back on. If it has derailed off the cassette (rear cogs) then it could be jammed and will take a little force to get it back on.

After this the gears will need adjusting. As you mention, the deralier maybe be bent, or its hanger, which is best for a shop to deal with.

Visit the site in my link for loads of bike info: start a thread, post some pics and we'll get it sorted!

there is a bike shop at sheffield lane top

There was - I used to work there! Lovely shop, was called Sheffield Cycle Centre but sadly now a Coop. They still do have a store in Barnsley which I highly recommend.

Thanks for info very help full is Butterworths on Abbeydale rd or have they moved

Thanks for info very help full is Butterworths on Abbeydale rd or have they moved

There are two Butterworths, one on Abbeydale rd roughly opposite the Broadfield pub and the other on Catchbar lane. Both are very good but the Abbeydale road one is geared a bit more towards the cheaper end and the Catchbar one a bit more towards the racing cyclist.

They used to be owned by brothers but both have retired now.

there is a bike shop at sheffield lane top

are you sure that is still there ?