Kingdom Or Embrace??

I remember i used to have a real good night out in kingdom, but now it's embrace & i've only been once & found it was well.....pretty boring!

Whats your views?

:)

Embrace is a bad night out in my opinion, loads of underage pretty boys thinking they invented fighting coz they've had 2 "blue wickeds" Tools.

Embrace is a bad night out in my opinion, loads of underage pretty boys thinking they invented fighting coz they've had 2 "blue wickeds" Tools.

Spot on! There's also all the wannabe gangsters in there too.

You also get starred at if you dance especially in the main room, The other main room upstairs is good tho, just seems to be the downstairs main room where the trouble is, Also kingdom started off good but then towards the end it went downhill, still it beats embrace.

Rubbish, rubbish, rubbish. But that's probably because I'm old enough to be their mother most of the people who go in there - not sure they even let anyone in over 18? :suspect:

Embrace = Violent, Dirty Sh*t Hole. Full of "Gangstas" fighting, and people stealing each others things.

We used to love Kingdom, dont even go to Embrace at all now.

Wasn't Mingdom full of underage Chavs?

Kingdom/Embrace served quite a good purpose in that they attracted anyone with the potential to spoil your night out and rounded them all up into one place, leaving the rest of the city centre relatively enjoyable for the rest of us

hated kingdom

hate embrace even more!!

its scruffy, full of underage ppl. It stinks!! You stick 2 carpet, dancefloors full of bottles and to top it all off you have to walk 15miles for a cig

burn the place down!!!!!