Scooter dealers

Does anyone kowwhere there ar scooter dalers in sheffield

Hillsborough motor cycles, or even Jeff hawls.

But id stay away form these 2stroke hair dryers

I'd also stay away from jeff halls.

Where abouts are you?

I'd recommend On 2 Wheels on abbeydale road 100%.

Manhatten Motorcycles on Chesterfield Road Meersbrook/Heeley sell scooters. There's a italian scooter shop just off Bramhall Lane.

Manhatten Motorcycles on Chesterfield Road Meersbrook/Heeley sell scooters. There's a italian scooter shop just off Bramhall Lane.

Manhattan's are good.

Avoid armandos off brammal lane.

does anyone know what the price of the lessons/test is i have a car licence for a scooter

does anyone know what the price of the lessons/test is i have a car licence for a scooter

To ride a scooter by law you are required to complete a single day course (CBT - google it ;)) This costs around £60-£100. Then you may ride upto a 125cc scooter/motorcycle as long as you display L plates and don;t go on the motorway or carry passengers. If you wish to ride something more powerful/require motorway use etc then you'll need to take a full test (this gets expensive).

My wife bought a retro-style scooter from China off t'internet. We can't put it together ourselves - anyone advise us on who might help? Are the above places helpful in this kind of matter?

My wife bought a retro-style scooter from China off t'internet. We can't put it together ourselves - anyone advise us on who might help? Are the above places helpful in this kind of matter?

Doh. You don't know how common this is. On 2 wheels will sort it, might be hard getting a booking but I know someone that had the same problem and he sorted it.

Edit: just remembere'd they're closed this week.

Thanks Dave. It came with a picture of it in pieces and a picture of it assembled. Bit of a 'black box' inbetween. Others who are more in the know about these things have told us we've bought a lemon (or the scooter equivalent thereof).

jeff halls is a excellant shop but not sure if they will build it i have one to from china came built

theres one up shiregreen next to petrol staion they might they sevicechinse bikes ext

if they built right and looked after they last for 3-5 years i done 6000 miles on mine only had 2 small problems