Who do the people dumping cars think they are?

I am boiling mad, having just retuned from taking my 5 yr old daughter to high hazels park in Darnall where there were 3 asian males racing around in a nissan micra actually on the play area and on the grass and cricket pitch.

They then parked the wreck of a car up in the golf course car park and walked back down past the park.

I politely pointed out that they were putting kids at risk and was given a load of threats and abuse.

I rang the police but they didnt seem that interested so I slapped a note on the car saying what I thought. It hasnt made me feel any better though.

I do not consider myself racist before the PC brigade come on, but why do the asians seem to get away with stuff, do the police feel its too sensitive for them to take action? I see so many instances of asians driving like idiots in wrecked cars. Or is it just me?

Will.

Yeah, ALL of us Asians are idiots. It's in our job description. The wrecked car is just a perk of the job tho!!!

Good on you for challenging them. Glad you didn't get hurt and I hope the tossers get what's comin' to 'em.

It's not just asian people that behave in this way, you get idiots like this from every background you could think of, some people just don't care about those around them regardless of where they come from or who they are.

I am boiling mad, having just retuned from taking my 5 yr old daughter to high hazels park in Darnall where there were 3 asian males racing around in a nissan micra actually on the play area and on the grass and cricket pitch.

They then parked the wreck of a car up in the golf course car park and walked back down past the park.

I politely pointed out that they were putting kids at risk and was given a load of threats and abuse.

I rang the police but they didnt seem that interested so I slapped a note on the car saying what I thought. It hasnt made me feel any better though.

I do not consider myself racist before the PC brigade come on, but why do the asians seem to get away with stuff, do the police feel its too sensitive for them to take action? I see so many instances of asians driving like idiots in wrecked cars. Or is it just me?

Will.

You say that you are not racist but you are more than happy to stereotype a whole race of people on the actions of a few mindless idiots.

Yeah, ALL of us Asians are idiots. It's in our job description. The wrecked car is just a perk of the job tho!!!

Good on you for challenging them. Glad you didn't get hurt and I hope the tossers get what's comin' to 'em.

My bold

I'm surprised! I thought all Asians drove round in big, posh cars (supplied by the Council), which they used to get from their houses (supplied fully furnished, rent and Council Tax free) to sign on for dole (paid for by the hard-working taxpayer). :hihi:

We have problems with youths driving those stupid little motorbikes in our local park. Funnily enough, the police don't seem to do much about that either - and most of the cretins doing the riding are white.

i cant see this thread lasting long once the resident race watchers get stuck into this :)

My bold

I'm surprised! I thought all Asians drove round in big, posh cars (supplied by the Council), which they used to get from their houses (supplied fully furnished, rent and Council Tax free) to sign on for dole (paid for by the hard-working taxpayer). :hihi:

We have problems with youths driving those stupid little motorbikes in our local park. Funnily enough, the police don't seem to do much about that either - and most of the cretins doing the riding are white.

i thought that was the albanians who got the free cars:D

It's not just asians it's scum. It's just life really live and let live, watch your back and know where and who to avoid.

I hope your head is hung in shame :hihi:

My bold

We have the same problems with cretins in the park opposite us, and the police don't seem to discriminate on race, just on calls that they can get some success figures on! Catching youths never happens as the police response times are rubbish (if they actually bother coming out), so the problems generally moved on once they manage to appear.

Will.

Have you ranted it all off now?

I don't know whether you read what you wrote, but it does sound very racist to me, to be honest.

So you encountered a few asian lads who was bloomin rude and inconsiderate. They probably don't know any better. Any way, if they have broken the law, or is being anti-social with their revving of engines and such-likes, then there is some kind of number that you can call for such things. The police do not deal with 999 calls unless it's an emergency related. I can't remember the number now, it's been posted here and there in older threads.

If the ASBO thing is still in place, then I would say such situations are indeed ASBO related! It's damaging public property where they should not be.

I've taken my kids to that play area loads of times and it's always been fenced in, how did they get a car in there>

Hope they paid their quid to park the car in the Car Park:hihi: