Crazy flavours! for babies!!

just getting ready for my baby to be induced next week and doing all last min shopping is it called nesting?? hv and friends recommended i buy some infacol for relieving wind etc for baby, looking in shop i noted it was the only one you could use from birth so happily bought some, then when got home read the label guess what flavour it is?? bear in mind babies don,t get weaned til 6 months so all they taste is milk..??

orange flavour??

whats all that about?? why would a baby whos only ever tasted milk like oranges??

any other strange products i,m yet to be introduced to?

at two months they can have calpol in strawberry and at 1 month gripe water (really good if windy) in a really wierd flavour and at 3 months thiers other mediscines with all kinds of flavours. watching thier reaction is great

3 months for calpol, not 2:). Or generic pharmacist's own brand, which tastes and does the same, but costs half the price. Buy the stuff full of sugar - when a kid is ill and doe3sn't want to eat it's better to get some sugar in rather than go for the sugar free option. At least they get some energy that way.

I'm prob the only person whos actually tasted infacol and its nice, Charlie loves it too. He never took to gripe water, loves calpol too. Oh and Babychickens i've got some 2m+, and it's calpol... Also just got some 3m+ :)

Noah HATES Infocol his body goes all rigid and he pulls the most disgusted face. It's a lot easier than Gripe water though as it has a thicker consistency so doesn't choke him when I squirt it in his mouth.

Come to think of it he doesn't even like water. If it's not milk it's not going in!!

i just find it so strange you,d have thought it would be milk flavour or do the babies like these flavours more when been weaned?

Yeah, puzzling this is! Adam hated Infacol, but then orange falvours on top of milk -no wonder! Some of the supermarket own brand ones can be unflavoured.

sorry bc but it's 2 months for calpol (you buy it in the chemist) i got Scarlett some before her jabs.