Flicking Fag Ash.

Obviously this thread is for the murderous, baby eating, puppy slaughtering smokers among us, the low-life scum who are single-handedly bringing a premature end to the universe by---!

Im sorry, poppets, I went into "Ex smoking hypocrite mode there for a second."

Anyway, I was sucking on a fag and I realised that Im a tap-tapper. I tap the end of my cig all the time, it rarely moves away from its position of hovering over the ash tray But to Hades with me, my little dumplings! What about you?!?!?

Do you constantly tap your end? Do you let the ash grow and grow until its half the length of the cig before you tap it? Do you forget its there and let it grow and grow until it falls off of its own accord, thus incurring the WRATH of anyone who watched it drop onto the carpet/ your belly/ her lunch/ her breasts/ the doc etc etc and so forth and what not?

Poppets! Dumplings! Sausages!

TELL ME!!!!!!!!!!

Always ashing.. its bad.

I had a friend in uni whose grandmother would smoke 120s (longer than normal cigarettes) and had it down where when she was done the entire cigarette was one long ash. I dont know how the woman did it, but wed sit there gobsmacked.

Always ashing.. its bad.

I had a friend in uni whose grandmother would smoke 120s (longer than normal cigarettes) and had it down where when she was done the entire cigarette was one long ash. I dont know how the woman did it, but wed sit there gobsmacked.

I must say that its a talent to be able to do that. I knew a bloke who used to work outdoors with me and his cigs were the same, mo matter how windy it was.

Im sure the old bugger used to spray his cigs with hair spray or something.

when i smoked i used to flick the ash rather than tap the fag. i could never get the ash to drop off the end if i tapped it. i used to have compertitions with myself to see how long i could get the ash, i got it 3/4 down once & then the OH knocked me agh. i found it was much easier to keep the ash on the fag with roll ups but if you rolled them too tight they went out.

i do the: tap it, it doesn't fall off, i think it has, then drop it on myself ;)

Do you constantly tap your end?

Not now I'm married, no.:hihi:

The Ash that I know isn't a 'fag', as you so offensively put it, but I'd happily flick him (or many other things :love: if I wasn't married).

i do the: tap it, it doesn't fall off, i think it has, then drop it on myself ;)

What she said :roll:

I'm always tapping my end when I've had enough beer for one to be on public view.

I also keep my cigarettes right next to ashtrays ....

Errrrrrrrr .... ;)

Tap when I'm stood still, flick when I'm moving.

Something I've not done for years is lie on my back smoking, keeping my fag vertical, and seeing how long I could go without the ash dropping off. Had hours of amusement with that. Must try it again this week :D

(looks for smoking smilie...)