Upcoming Craft Fairs 2008

Just a bunp and reminder that Dinnington Community Primary school fair still has stalls avalible 18th October, Indoor event so its nice and dry! only £10 a stall. just send me a message if you are interested.

31st Aug - Esslcesfield Gala

6/7th Sept - Rotherham Show -Clifton Park

14th Sept - Wentworth Gala Day

14th Sept - Wentworth Farmers Market

21st Sept - Cannon Hall

4th Oct - Wood Fair - Encliffe park

12th Oct - Cannon Hall

18/19 Re-actment - Friends of cannon hall

Bang Bang Vintage are proud to present SHEFFIELD VINTAGE, a huge new vintage fashion fair at DQ.

The first fair is to be held on Saturday 27th September 12pm - 5pm at DQ bar, Fitzwilliam Street, Sheffield.

STALLS FOR THE SEPTEMBER FAIR ARE FREE so please get in touch to book your stall. Be fast though we are filling up quickly

sheffieldvintage@hotmail.com or visit our website http://www.sheffieldvintage.com to download our booking form

The fair has stalls and stalls of cheap mens and womens vintage fashion, clothing by local designers, jewelery, cakes, chocolates, cocktails, live djs and much much more

please join our facebook group-

http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gi...7485409&ref=ts

entry is just £1, the cheapest vintage fair in town!

x x

Future events -Sheffield Vintage Christmas Fair Saturday 13th December, 10am - 6pm, DQ bar, Fitzwilliam Street, Sheffield

Sheffield Vintage Clothing swap- November 2008, date to be confirmed

Sheffield Vintage Jumble Sale - January 2009

18th/19th Oct - Cannon Hall Barnsely - Napolean Re-inactment

25th Oct - Cushworth Hall Doncaster

8th Nov - Sheffield Town Hall

9th Nov - Cannon Hall Barnsely

Will post some more later when i have the dairy in front of me

Hi,

Just wondering if you had any more details on the craft fair at Sheffield Town Hall on 8th Nov- who is running it, how to get a stall etc?

Thanks

Joe

Is anyone interested in joining Sheffield Craft Candy - we are a Sheffield based non profit group that aims to promote and support local crafters.

We host a number of events including workshops, informative talks and craft fairs. We also have space on our website that allows our members to advertise and sell their products/services. It is a great environment for us all to share collective knowledge and experiences on events and crafts in general.

Please have a look at our website and get in touch if you'd be interested in joining us or just want more information or to ask any questions!

Thanks!

Hi Have you any updates for 2009 please

Hi can you contact me re 2009 please we are face painting company

Just a bunp and reminder that Dinnington Community Primary school fair still has stalls avalible 18th October, Indoor event so its nice and dry! only £10 a stall. just send me a message if you are interested.

Hi,

I'm looking for craft fairs school fetes in and around rotherham sheffield worksop etc.

I am currently running an eco project and would like to promote/sell or run workshops at any of the above venues.

thanks for reading this