Scrapbooking classes in Sheffield

A friend showed me the Scrapbook she made for another friend's retirement, it was fantastic. :love:

I saw an old thread that said there were Scrapbooking days at Beauchief Baptist Church. I was wondering if these still run?

Thanks for any help. :)

I don't know about that one sorry. It may be worth giving craftastic a ring (opposite hillsborough park) they do different craft classes so they may do a scrapbooking one. Worth the ask :)

Hello!

I'm the lady who runs the Sheffield Scrapbooking Crop at Beauchief Baptist Church and yes - we are still going strong! :D

We meet one Saturday per month. The next one is 14 June. If you'd like more details just pm me!

Hi

My mum lives in Spain and is an avid scrapbooker. She is buying a house in Sheffield (S8 ) and spending more time here as she misses family and may have to spend more time here because of her health. Do you have a list of dates that you meet over the next few months? If she is in Sheffield she may like to join you.

Thanks Deborah

Hello

I love arts and crafts too especially scrapbooking. Check out craftstampsonline.co.uk for scrapbooking ideas. It makes my work original and exciting.

Good luck, hope you found your class :-)