Parkour/freerunning clubs

Hey everyone, my name is Ahmed Saricicek and I am co-founder of SPM (Sheffield Parkour Movement) , director at Action in motion C.I.C and a freelance Parkour/free running coach. My team and I actually run supervised sessions on the Parkour park at Endcliffe Park. they last for 1.5 hours and are held on Sundays -1pm-2:30

Mondays- 5pm-6:30

Any age welcome, the class cost £4pp which we ask to support our cause and future projects.

Any other Parkour related questions I am more than happy to answer as to Parkour clubs. There is not really any in Sheffield we have a few "Teams" and a few "organizations" inc the main Group we all are a member of named Sheffield Parkour on facebook you can also check out whats going on with Action in motion, our company we use to run workshops and working on opening an indoor parkour gym. at www .actioninmotion. co .uk

Hope this was useful, good luck with training and hope to hear from you all soon.

Ahmed Saricicek

I am also looking for parkour clubs, is there any age restrictions to this club?

Thanks, Louis Putland

Hi my son is aged 9 and is really interested in this activity could you give me any advice of where I would be able to take him to learn safely with prices and times plz ty