What do people worship?

Just so everyone knows, it's no longer cool to worship Cheryl Baker.

No, but word is that he's coming back in the Winter.

Just so everyone knows, it's no longer cool to worship Cheryl Baker.

I contest that. My stalker wall of Cheryl is a statement of style and innovation:suspect:

Get yourself to a Kaballa Centre.

No, but word is that he's coming back in the Winter.

He? He? How dare you! Jay may not be a lady but she's all woman.

Perhjaps you're confusing her with Bobby Gee, who I'm reliably informed in only 85% man, the rest being a combination of female chromosomes and uPVC.

kepp em coming oh lovely sheffielders. am doing an art project on worship and am trying to build a contemporary shrine to things that people worship now. anything is really helpful. random or deep i dont mind its just your personnal take on it.

Never heard of Jay Aston and it doesn't state their gender on my worshipomatic calendar.

kepp em coming oh lovely sheffielders. am doing an art project on worship and am trying to build a contemporary shrine to things that people worship now. anything is really helpful. random or deep i dont mind its just your personnal take on it.

In that case, please reserve some wall space for the late great Burt Reynolds. I'm currently building a scale model of him entirely out of pork scratchings and am trying to replicate him in this pose. Who could fail to worship that?

In that case, please reserve some wall space for the late great Burt Reynolds. I'm currently building a scale model of him entirely out of pork scratchings and am trying to replicate him in this pose. Who could fail to worship that?

I once cooked a piece of ham and upon removing it from the oven noticed that it looked like Tony Bennett.

I did what anyone else would do, I shoved it on a mop handle and put it outside the house as a warning to other pieces of meat replicating crooners.

come on guys. there must be things that you worship. i know its a strong word, think about what you are a true fan off. think about all the people that called the samaritans coz take that split up. there must be things that you adore even if worship is too mcuh of a strong word for you. please reply have got to do project asap and need as much data as possible to help me build my shrine. cheers peeps. ;-)

come on guys. there must be things that you worship. i know its a strong word, think about what you are a true fan off. think about all the people that called the samaritans coz take that split up. there must be things that you adore even if worship is too mcuh of a strong word for you. please reply have got to do project asap and need as much data as possible to help me build my shrine. cheers peeps. ;-)

Okay, so maybe I exaggerated my fondness for Burt Reynolds for comedic purposes.

I actually worship at the Church Of Shakin' Stevens, a spiritual organsiation dedicated to finding out just what it is that's "behind the green door".