Sign in to follow this  

Norfolk Park/Sheffield College area

What are the houses like around Norfolk Park? I'm more curious about the established roads rather than the new estates. There seem to be various roads running off the main road that goes past Sheffield College/City Road.

Someone told me that they think they will be rough as they are near a rough area, and others think they are OK. Most look like semis rather than run down terraces.

I've only spotted them from the end of the street and have not explored.

I have friends who have lived there for years and think the area is great. There's a row of houses on the right going up the hill which border onto the park and we looked at buying there once. It's a nice area and the only thing stopping us was the size of the rooms.

The semis on the left are mainly established families.

Its great, I have friends there, and they havent had any problems at all that I know of. The rough areas they might be worried about aren't near at all, probably Manor...... miles away over a large cemetry and not a problem anyway, or Park Hill flats at the bottom of Duke Street..... not too clever looking but apparently not bad to live in.....the only other bad bit I can think of was knocked down 4 years ago and is now a lovely park! :D

Id reccommend it anyway, esp if youre young.