Gamucci - the electronic cigarette

Has anyone seen this bizarre little invention? It looks far more appealing than gum or patches, has anyone ever used one do they work?

so it works same as that plastic thing you can buy to replace cigs but far more expensive? Better to try the champix then get on the thread and chat.

so it works same as that plastic thing you can buy to replace cigs but far more expensive? Better to try the champix then get on the thread and chat.

Oh I didn't realise there was such a thing already available. I'm not quitting, I was just intruiged by it. Thought it looked far more appealing than patches etc. thoguht I'd spread the word...

Oh I didn't realise there was such a thing already available. I'm not quitting, I was just intruiged by it. Thought it looked far more appealing than patches etc. thoguht I'd spread the word...

Definitely not for use in public. I can't see the appeal of standing in a pub, for example, sucking on a device that looks like a tampon applicator:gag:

Definitely not for use in public. I can't see the appeal of standing in a pub, for example, sucking on a device that looks like a tampon applicator:gag:

:hihi: Personally I'd just not have one. But for people that find it extremely hard to quit surely they wouldn't mind what they looked like?

:hihi: Personally I'd just not have one. But for people that find it extremely hard to quit surely they wouldn't mind what they looked like?

A bloke turned up at the restaurant where I was eating last night and had one in his mouth at the bar. I presume it was the same thing. It had a blue light on the end.

Apart from looking like a total dork this guy started breathing out clouds of smoke and stunk out the place. The owner asked him to clear off. Good riddance if you ask me. The smell was terrible, and far worse than ordinary fag smoke. Not what you want when you are savouring braised belly pork.

A bloke turned up at the restaurant where I was eating last night and had one in his mouth at the bar. I presume it was the same thing. It had a blue light on the end.

Apart from looking like a total dork this guy started breathing out clouds of smoke and stunk out the place. The owner asked him to clear off. Good riddance if you ask me. The smell was terrible, and far worse than ordinary fag smoke. Not what you want when you are savouring braised belly pork.

I wouldn't smoke one in a public enclosed space!

fibber - there's no smell at all!

fibber - there's no smell at all!

Oh that's a convincing argument. I have smelt the things and they stink

Your problem is you probably smoke one and don't notice. Like people with BO. You need a friend to tell you.

If you have a friend, ask him. .:gag:

lol been there dont that and there's no smell!

Not from the good ones anyway!

Edited by coopster1974

lol been there dont that and there's no smell!

lol been there done that and there's a nasty smell!