Wheelchair - Where to get one?

Urgentl needed to borrow a wheelchair suitable for a 5yr old, can collect and would be greatly appreciated as child can not move off settee without 1, tryed red cross childrens hospital all with no luck

Argos sell them for about 100quid

Shopmobility certainly do have paediatric-sized wheelchairs to loan for up to 6/8 weeks.

Contact them, on 0114 281 2278 and arrange to call in, to pick one up (remembering to bring along a £20 returnable deposit, and some "ID", like rent book, blue badge/ utility bill/ driving license etc)

Try Clarke and Partners.

Try Clarke and Partners.

C&P do hire them out, but make some obscenely ridiculous charge like £20 a week for them.

As I said above, ShopMobility loan them out for free, all you need is a £20 deposit and proof of ID. far cheaper, and far mor simple.

C&P do hire them out, but make some obscenely ridiculous charge like £20 a week for them.

As I said above, ShopMobility loan them out for free, all you need is a £20 deposit and proof of ID. far cheaper, and far mor simple.

Thanks tryed these but it needs to have a leg rest on it and they do not have any of these, i find it unbelievable the hospital hasnt 1 at all

shopmobility have leg rests, nevvy.

i rung today pt and they told me they didnt, i really am stuck

Red Cross might be worth a try. Have loaned a wheelchair from them for mum-in-law a few times in the past. Don't know if they still do it. Small donation required

Red Cross might be worth a try. Have loaned a wheelchair from them for mum-in-law a few times in the past. Don't know if they still do it. Small donation required

try the social sevices they might help you out