If Your Child Were Gay...

A well known ex/oft recurring troll on here once told me that if a son of his turned out gay he'd put a shotgun in the kids mouth and pull the trigger.....no prizes for guessing.......

FIGHT!!! RRRAAAARRRRRRR!:rant::rant::rant:

Oh.

OK :(.

Just clarification seriously. It's just that in the context of the OP I obviously misconstrued what you were saying.

Just clarification seriously. It's just that in the context of the OP I obviously misconstrued what you were saying.

You're just trying not to have a fight now so that I won't peck your shins. Chicken.

You're just trying not to have a fight now so that I won't peck your shins. Chicken.

Yes you total homophobic, chicken loving freak!!!

Somebody called me?

Chicken loving freak?

I love ALL animals... carnally.

A well known ex/oft recurring troll on here once told me that if a son of his turned out gay he'd put a shotgun in the kids mouth and pull the trigger.....no prizes for guessing.......

Said troll has probably never left his mother's spare room in 10 years so the chances of him having children would be nil anyway. That's the way of the troll - no life so they need to act 'big and clever' to get attention. ;)

And in answer to the question from Jabbers, No.

But why do people assume they'd get a shopping partner? Your lad might turn out to be a big butch clone type, or your daughter might be an uber-political lesbian who refused to go shopping. ;) I'd be more worried if my lad began to take an interest in shaving his head, holing up with a copy of Loaded and wearing Ben Sherman shirts to be frank. :o

If any of my children came out I wouldn't be too troubled but would worry myself sick about how they may be treated by society .

Somebody called me?

Chicken loving freak?

I love ALL animals... carnally.

I bet you're really nothing like Owen from Vicar of Dibley are you? Bet underneath that persona of yours you're a very refined, sensitive man.

Well let's hope he never has kids. Maybe he's a huge disappointment to his parents?

I bet you're really nothing like Owen from Vicar of Dibley are you? Bet underneath that persona of yours you're a very refined, sensitive man.

Yeahhh I am!

Heres my cam pic!

I would not mind as long as my kids were happy.

Opps this is mistyraven not Zoboz111.

My bold

Do you mind, woman??? I've just spluttered diet Pepsi all over my laptop now :rant:

My parents dealt with my being a lesbian by totally ignoring the fact!! They welcomed my partner into their home - as a friend. They were never nasty or unpleasant to her, but the subject was just never discussed.

My brother was over from Australia recently and he said my parents just wouldn't allow him to talk about it either :loopy: