How do you take your makeup off?

Aww by now i was hoping someone else would 'fess up for doing the vaseline thing on their eye makeup. Seriously can someone try it and then tell me its not me and my family being divs lol?

I usually too lazy to do it, but when I do I either us my moisturiser or wash my face with soap (bad I know).

We're discussing make up removal, not toilet paper :hihi:

I know that :roll:

I'm quite the rising star of Sheffield's LGBT scene :D

dont use baby wipes to take off make up. Not only do they dry out your skin but they also contain a urine repellant (how many of us ACTUALLY get peed on??) not nice.

You should try to follow a three step cleanse tone and moisturise (not always easy i know) as not only does this take off all your make up it also takes care of your skin.

Lolx

Any particular brand that you can recommend - lol ?:hihi:

Cold wet cotton wool!

Makes your eyes feel all nice and fresh :D

I only wear eye make up tho

Same here!! :thumbsup:

I use a facial wash, Johnsons 3 in 1 refreshing to be precise.

Or if I'm really drunk I use my pillow:D

Cotton wool with baby oil - if itrs good enough for babies skin it cant do you any harm, i apply it all over after a shower too.

I use a facial wash, Johnsons 3 in 1 refreshing to be precise.

Or if I'm really drunk I use my pillow:D

I always use my pillow for eye makeup - it's amazing, you go to bed looking like you've had fisticuffs with a baby that's been doing black fingerpaintings, and you wake up looking like you've tie dyed your pillow. Surprisingly effective. That said, I do cleanse, tone and moisturise usually, as I don't often wear eye makeup anymroe, so don't have to make much of an effort to clean my eyelids.

And anyway, who gave Mojo a banning stick?

I always use my pillow for eye makeup - it's amazing, you go to bed looking like you've had fisticuffs with a baby that's been doing black fingerpaintings, and you wake up looking like you've tie dyed your pillow. Surprisingly effective. That said, I do cleanse, tone and moisturise usually, as I don't often wear eye makeup anymroe, so don't have to make much of an effort to clean my eyelids.

And anyway, who gave Mojo a banning stick?

No one.....but I can correct your thread titles in the blink of a pillow cleansed eye:hihi: