How do you take your makeup off?

there might be one :hihi: :hihi: :hihi:

although using a 3 step REGARDLESS of the brand would be better than a baby wipe :)

unless it's clinique and their liking for duping ladies into buying paintstripper at cleanser prices.

With Liz Earles Cleanse & Polish.:)

I quite enjoy doing that. It might even be one of my favourite things.

mmm, crunchy.

This is how to wreck your eyelashes darling. Agree with you 100% re Clinique toner; OWWWWWWWWWWWWCH"!

I use a cleanser. I prefer a liquid to a cream, but sometimes use adult not baby wipes. I love to have a good old splash in the shower and use a face wash for this. And I love the feeling of a face scrub although with somebody's stubble, I don't always neeeeed one :hihi:

So no-one uses cold cream? its supposed to be fantastic. Google it and try it. Im going to :)

So no-one uses cold cream? its supposed to be fantastic. Google it and try it. Im going to :)

I've used it to take stage make-up off when I was in a musical at school :D

Did the trick...

I tend to alternate between using facial wipes or cleanser --> toner --> moisturiser. Wipes if I'm feeling lazy, the other 3 things if I'm not (although I always moisturise after using wipes aswell because my skin gets dry).

I use waterproof mascara and often also use Dermablend makeup, both of which take a dedicated cleanser to remove them. Dermablend remover also works on waterproof mascara or if I've run out of that then I'll use one of the two-phase eyemakeup removers on the market (currently Boots No&) which also works on both.

I follow this with Liz Earle Cleanse and Polish and a generous layer of moisturiser. I've tried doing it the low maintenance way, but my skin is high maintenance.

I use clearasil every night to remove facial make up, but it's quite harsh unless you have oily skin type. I can recommed Boots own 2-in-1 cleanser and toner, blue bottle, very cheap - it's almost a gel so it's refreshing and does get off every last trace of make up and dirt on your skin. For eye make up, try Olay e.m.u.remover, it's a thick cream so it removes e.m.u without damaging eyes. I also want to recommend Clarins products - I love their Cooling Gel-Creme moisturiser, goes on cold and clean, lovely, then warms to your skin beautifully.