How do you take your makeup off?

No one.....but I can correct your thread titles in the blink of a pillow cleansed eye:hihi:

...in which case you may want to insert a hyphen between 'pillow' and 'cleansed', too.:|

I'm not scared of you and your absence of banning stick. grrr.

...in which case you may want to insert a hyphen between 'pillow' and 'cleansed', too.:|

I want a banning stick! or at least SOME control..muaha the forum would change DRAMATICALLY..:hihi:

I use my hands, or if I've been to Corp then I use the trowel I applied the make up with. ;)

I can also delete your posts missy and give you a nasty telling off!

So ner!

I use a facial wash, Johnsons 3 in 1 refreshing to be precise.

Or if I'm really drunk I use my pillow:D

Yep, im ashamed to admit that too :-) nothing better than waking up with a pillow like the turin shroud then spending the next day trying to pick the marcara out from the case of your eyelashes :)

then spending the next day trying to pick the marcara out from the case of your eyelashes :)

I quite enjoy doing that. It might even be one of my favourite things.

mmm, crunchy.

Don't tend to wear it....as beautiful enough to go without:hihi: When I do feel the need, I always use baby wipes, soap and water give me spots!

As with many things, I mainly just sort it out in the morning!

Yep, im ashamed to admit that too :-) nothing better than waking up with a pillow like the turin shroud then spending the next day trying to pick the marcara out from the case of your eyelashes :)

OOO and dont forget when you have to peel your eyes apart in the morning when the mascaras stuck together!

Lol - better than the woman who i was once cleansing and it was taking me an excessively long time to take off her eye make up... after about what seemed like half an hour i decided to admit defeat and asked, "Gosh, that's strong mascara, what do you usually use to remove it?" To which she replied, "Eh love, I don't! I've NEVER taken it off!" :gag:

She'd just carried on reapplying it over the top and she'd come to me to "sort her out".

I was very frightened of her entire face falling apart at this point, so decided to do the facial and make up without removing the mascara. :rolleyes:

Myself? I'm a good girl even when camping and also when ratted - sometimes the cotton wool doesn't make the bin though. I cleanse, freshen and treat my skin. I use those facial wipes when camping in a lack of water facilities but I'd NEVER use them regularly, they are so drying and dragging for your skin. Gravity needs no help ladies, the swine will get you anyway! And only in a dire emergency would I use a baby wipe - they are not designed for your face!

And it amazes me how many people forget to moisturise their neck, look at celebrities and their turkey necks, even after surgery, to see why this area is the most vital!

Saving pennies tips - rub your cleanser straight into your face. Not only do you give your face a massage, you don't pour it into absorbent cotton wool. Then remove with damp cotton wool. Likewise spritz your face with your freshener and then remove it rather than pouring it onto cotton wool. You can save tons of product this way - about 1/3 of the bottle will last longer.

I just use my facial wash, on the very rare occasions that I wear make up! I don't like cleanse-tone-moisturise stuff, it makes my skin feel greasy and heavy. It doesn't feel clean unless I use water to wash with!

I like the money saving tips :thumbsup:

Any particular brand that you can recommend - lol ?:hihi:

there might be one :hihi: :hihi: :hihi:

although using a 3 step REGARDLESS of the brand would be better than a baby wipe :)