1. 1. Your Favourite Local Radio Station

• Hallam FM
    • Rother FM
    • Galaxy Yorkshire
    • Magic AM
    • Real Radio
    • BBC Radio Sheffield
    • Other - Please state below

I can't listen to local radio, I want to hear music , not one song then 6 adverts !! Also the DJ's are ****e, they prattle on and seem to think there really amusing, when to me there just up their own arse !!!

Craig.

Why not have fun listening to the local news in Polish on BBC Radio Lincolnshire?

I believe that it may be available in Portuguese as well, but I haven't caught it yet.

Why not have fun listening to the local news in Polish on BBC Radio Lincolnshire?

I believe that it may be available in Portuguese as well, but I haven't caught it yet.

OOO gimmee linky gimmee gimmee !!! :hihi::hihi: can you get menkal radio on fm around here ??? its danish .. enough said ??? :D:D

Toby Foster is ok, but Rony Robinson dreadful one day it was was on his talk in programme what can you see through your kitchen window, how boring, another time where can you go to with your travel pass, help. come on Radio Sheffield, be a bit more interesting. I know Mr. Robinson you think you are wonderful but really.

BBC Radio Sheffield is fantastic and topical, unlike Hallam FM which is rubbish. Rony Robinson superb, Toby Foster could be better and not a bad presenter but I cant stand his 'Me Me Me' attitude. Howie Pressman is dated, but still a good jockey, But Phil Butler and Steve White need daytime shows, bigger at breakfast is no where as good as Antonia Brickells format. Is Anna on this planet, maybe she should work at Hallam FM..........

I used to listen to Hallam and the like but for the past few years its been radio 2, which i used to laugh at my mum for listening to that , but since my fav presenter is no longer on air in Sheffield radio 2 will have to do!!!

I listen to Radio Sheffield quite a lot and think it's a very good station, the sports coverage if you like football is simply magnificent. I also listen to Rotherham hospital's 'Radio Nightingale' (945 & 1350 MW) they play non-stop music with a very wide range of material, this is a wonderful radio station if you like your music from the 40's to the 90's.

If by any chance anyone from either station is reading this may I thank you for providing great radio.

URL: for Radio Nightingale ...

http://www.dxradio.co.uk/lpam/nighti.htm