I think Hallam FM is rubbish!

do you remeber the roadshows they used to do with that big triangle tent many a time at sheffield show when it was at hillsbrough park and also when the motor show used to be at graves park .. god i feel old now going back to the teenage years in the late 70s

Not realy only saw Kelly Temple in Firth park think a little road show was there it was so long ago but pure class

As a heavy rock fan, I listen to Planet rock and Arrow Rock on digetal radio.

The great thing is that the emphasis is on the music, with presenters very much taking a back seat.

Keith

radio sheffield all the way for me,the toby foster show is good and sometimes he's even on it..not very often i know but steve whites a good stand in:thumbsup:

radio hallam is rubbish ?????

what it's as good as that

radio hallam is rubbish ?????

what it's as good as that

in the days of roger moffet and kelly temple radio hallam (as it was known then) was the DB's:cool:

in the days of roger moffet and kelly temple radio hallam (as it was known then) was the DB's:cool:

Radio Hallam is now a very different beast to the days when you had to be a alcholic to be a presenter.

Do you know how this change happened. Did they change all at once or was it gradually?

Keith

I think Radio Sheffield ifantastic and always up to date. Yes Toby Foster gets on my nerves sometimes and Steve White, but where is Phil Butler. Paulette is natural and so funny and down to earth, Rony Robinson is topical, open and interesting. If Tony Capstick was still alive I would still listen to him as he was funny.

Local commercial radio's rubbish? I never would've guessed.

Listen to Russell Brand on Radio 2, or seek out Ricky Gervais & Steve Merchant's old XFM shows from 2001-2005.

Genuine laugh-out-loud radio at its finest.

Russell Brand is just self congratulatory noise - I can't stand the giggling.

Steve Merchant is now on Radio 6 isn't he?

I think Radio Sheffield ifantastic and always up to date. Yes Toby Foster gets on my nerves sometimes and Steve White, but where is Phil Butler. Paulette is natural and so funny and down to earth, Rony Robinson is topical, open and interesting. If Tony Capstick was still alive I would still listen to him as he was funny.

Phil Butler moved to 8 on Fridays which is annoying cos I'm out then so I can't get the Forgotten 45 right like I always do (except once)...:rant:

Radio 1 all the way, well for breakfast and drive home. In betweens crap but Moyles n Mills are the greatest!

Could not agree more

grant and lochlin used to be the best on the morning show in the 90's. Does anyone remember the totally rigged gameshow? Personally though, I think hallam on a morning is brill!