I think Hallam FM is rubbish!

Must admit, I've not listened to Hallam FM for years either, well not since I left Doncaster in 2003.

Had a quick listen to it tonight, and after half an hour I got bored. Where are the likes of Debbie Mac and go? Had a look at the schedules for during the week and even though local radio stations have to change with teh times, it has changed for the worse

I remember back in the good old days of Hallam FM when I ALWAYS used to listen to the Mark Meadowcroft phone in! He made that phone in, then they replaced him with Scottie McClue who started off really good but took it abit too far.

As far as any other time, I used to like it way back when when Chris Rogers did the evening show (he does things on sky news now!) but apart from that i've always thought it was dire in the day. The breakfast show used to be acceptable but after being spoilt by Chris Moyles I dont think i'll ever even think about listening to anything else now

Must admit, I've not listened to Hallam FM for years either, well not since I left Doncaster in 2003.

Had a quick listen to it tonight, and after half an hour I got bored. Where are the likes of Debbie Mac and go? Had a look at the schedules for during the week and even though local radio stations have to change with teh times, it has changed for the worse

Trax fm for you:D Rother fm's sister radio station.

they seem to have a batch of 10-15 songs that they replay all day, well in between school years ( which i may add is cracking listen ).

I think from 9am till 4pm i listen to the new Madonna song about 6 times :mad: along with girls aloud speak french :mad:

I hate Hallam FM in general, but most of all, I cannot abide, loath, despise WITH A PASSION Big John. He is terrible, and is about as funny as syphilis.

It wouldn’t be so bad, but when Toby Foster is not on (he seems to be on holiday all the time these days), you're left with the option of either Hallam/Galaxy/Real Radio or Radio 1 - and they are all as bad as each other.

Why can’t the Radio stations just give us music in the morning? Why do we have to put up with the unfunny ramblings of morons, exposing us to their indulgent, egotistical ‘humour’?

Hallam FM used to have a right good show mid week at night with things like Tom binns, phoneboy, Late night lucio and nick margereson...now its poop!

Ooooh Late Night Lucio!!! I never listen to Hallam any more, but I did love Lucio!

Who was the late night guy that got the sack for being 'contraversial' he was excellent (until they sacked him)

I must admit I listen to Hallam FM in the morning for 2 reasons, 1) so I can listen to the jam line then drive to work via the routes they give as blocked or gridlock as they are usually completelty clear. 2) because my car is old and knackerd and the only station that the radio picks up is 97.4 fm...

I don't listen to the radio much these days. Can't find a station I like since I left London

Hallam FM is utter commercial tripe, completely out of touch with current audio entertainment trends. Some one needs to tell them that school kids dont listen so stop trying to appeal to them.

Try Toby Foster for breakfast, very amusing then move onto radio 2 and back to Sheffield at 6 for footyheaven. The perfect radio day.

Who was the late night guy that got the sack for being 'contraversial' he was excellent (until they sacked him)

I must admit I listen to Hallam FM in the morning for 2 reasons, 1) so I can listen to the jam line then drive to work via the routes they give as blocked or gridlock as they are usually completelty clear. 2) because my car is old and knackerd and the only station that the radio picks up is 97.4 fm...

Scottie Mcclue :hihi:

man who said people in Barnsley are Thick