Cheap Car Insurance - 17 Year Old?

Hi...

I've just got my licence :banana:... and now im looking to get some insurance on my mums car, 206.

Rang up our insurance company and they said its toucing 2Gs! :rant::rant:

now i'd just like to know if youve got any kids round mt age who are prov. insurened? or if theres anyone whos 17 got cheep insurance?

would just like to know which is the best company?

quin direct was the cheapest for me

I'll be 17 next month and been quoted 1200 on my mk3 polo coupe thats modified. Fully declared that was with adrian flux. I wouldn't use sites like gocompare and moneysupermarket, the cheapest quote i got on there was 1200 and thats without declaring the mods!

I'll be 17 next month and been quoted 1200 on my mk3 polo coupe thats modified. Fully declared that was with adrian flux. I wouldn't use sites like gocompare and moneysupermarket, the cheapest quote i got on there was 1200 and thats without declaring the mods!

Lucky you getting a modified car all insured before your even old enough to drive it lol i had to beeeeeeg to get my car for my early 18th pressie!

Lucky you getting a modified car all insured before your even old enough to drive it lol i had to beeeeeeg to get my car for my early 18th pressie!

He/she might have worked for it.

He/she might have worked for it.

Are you quite finished?

Some people can hack 6th form and not have to drop out.

I'm a she ;) and the car only cost me 300 quid from a mate. It's a project atm for over the summer. :D

I'm a she ;) and the car only cost me 300 quid from a mate. It's a project atm for over the summer. :D

Eee Im jelous! I'de love to have a project car!!!

Well done passing your test - now investigate whether doing a pass plus course will be worth it in terms of reducing your insurance premium. some insurers will give you equivilent to 1 years no claims if you pass the pass plus.

Sounds nice I'm doing the same although get the feeling it might still be going next summer :P

Are you quite finished?

Some people can hack 6th form and not have to drop out.

yeah bloody geniuses :D

I was just pointing out you were the lucky one.

Well done passing your test - now investigate whether doing a pass plus course will be worth it in terms of reducing your insurance premium. some insurers will give you equivilent to 1 years no claims if you pass the pass plus.

I never did my pass plus, because although it significantly reduces a blokes insurance, it takes six lessons to do, and only puts a females insurance down by about fifty quid. and now ive been driving a while i think i've picked up some bad habits and if i took the pass plus they would take my lisence back off me :P

yeah bloody geniuses :D

I was just pointing out you were the lucky one.

Never said i wasnt. I swear your stalking me.