Obese Blamed for Climate Change & World Food Shortage

An unfortunate choice of phrase from the guy from the National Obesity forum I thought:

"[fat people] are an easy target"

Enjoy... but while you're shovelling it down your fat gob try and think about those poor kids in the third world having to go without to fuel your greed.

Is it any wonder that UK women are now officially the fattest in Europe

:cool:

My gob is well muscled thanks to heavy regular mastication of pies thank you ;)

Kids in the third world are not 'going without' thanks to my pie obsession but due to: fascistic regimes; exploitation by global companies; the loss of land due to growing bio-fuels for the guilt ridden petrol heads; drought; organisations like Oxfam keeping them in medieval conditions by giving them goats instead of tractors; ad infinitum...

I eat mostly British food products by the way. You won't catch me eating a KFC or French apples. :cool: The very notion of a foreign pie would make me gip ;)

My goodness, fat people are such easy targets aren't they?

This article does not mention the affects of capitaliam and consumer spending distorting world markets in favour of the west, or that 'poor farmers in the third world grow crops like coffe for export to the west, instead of producing grain / rice for home consumption, that wars pursused by western governments create the conditions for hunger and famine, or even that climate change, aggrevated by consummer spending in the rich countries causes disprution in agricultural production .... no, its all the fatties fault.

Nothing to do with the rich, buying consummer rubbish they don't need, like new kitchens every other year, cars and plane journeys.

My goodness, fat people are such easy targets aren't they?

They are harder to miss.

Bear in mind the skinnies are more vain and body concious so they use lots of aerosols and "Products" that are made in sweat shops and buy their clothes from third world countries.

The porkers may raise the temperature of the planet with their titanic farts but at least they dont leave waste food laying around all over the place to encourage rats.

Yeahhhhh...

They are harder to miss.

Quite right, I rest my case. :mad::rolleyes::)

Woohoo! for once it's not the smokers!!

Well, I'm buggered whichever group they blame!! :hihi:

But I'm sure someone will come up with a link that proves any problems not caused by us fatties are caused by us smokers!

I'd save the earth by going and slitting my wrists now, but the hoist to get me off the sofa has broken and I'm too busy coughing my lungs up to fix it :hihi:

Take Africa as an example.

The place is chock FULL of very thin people and the entire continent is a mess! Wars, famine, you name it, everything bad that befalls mankind is in Africa.

Now take a country like the U.S., full of porkers in human form and the most advanced country on the planet!

The facts, poppets, speak for themselves.

Take Africa as an example.

The place is chock FULL of very thin people and the entire continent is a mess! Wars, famine, you name it, everything bad that befalls mankind is in Africa.

Now take a country like the U.S., full of porkers in human form and the most advanced country on the planet!

The facts, poppets, speak for themselves.

Mmmm, poppets. Can you still buy those?

They want everyone to be thin and starving because then everyone will be 100% preoccupied with flicking flies off their faces and trying to find a meal, therefore easy to control. As it is we're all full of meat pies and have plenty of time to go on SF and shout our gobs off and generally be a BIG FAT NUISANCE! Eat Pies and Vive La Resistance! :D

What a crock of S***.

So if the fatties are eating us out of planet and home,and the shops are putting up prices due to food shortage,show me just one mention anywhere of plans to eliviate the problem.Brown is an idiot,i saw him on the tv last week on about food shortage,or more to the point,stating prices needed to go up because of food shortages,yet not one word of any plans to combat the problem.It really is time this goverment were sent back to the cookoo land they came from.

Ha, ha! Its not all doom and gloom. With the way fuel prices are going, perhaps liposuction will soon become cheaper than extracting oil. Then we can start to use all this obese body fat as fuel. It's a win win situation :hihi: