Walking on stone lane

i was born and brought up on victoria road (as was) and my uncle (now my cousin) lives in the first house on stone lane and i have spent many happy hours on there and still do with my children, we regularly walk down there and sally clarkes and feed the ducks as i said before

How can your uncle now be your cousin? Have you married your granddad or something like that? :huh:

my uncle had died so the house is now owned by my cousin but i am sure any idiot could have worked that out if they had wanted

Ah right I get it now. You never know these days though, anything's possible.

Oh yes, I remember going down there when the sewage farm was still operating......massive rats near the stream. We used to go hunting for them with air guns. Then there was the old pit head which used to be spooky and ghost stories.....in reality it was joy ridders and lovers who where doing the screeching.

I've not been down there for years now, well before they built the big road, but do remember it's a nice walk through to The Angel at the top of the hill.

Well I've no idea where this is, though having done a search for Sally Clark and found the other thread about it, I was beginning to be vaguely intrigued, but I think you've just put me off again.

How can your uncle now be your cousin? Have you married your granddad or something like that? :huh:

:hihi::hihi::hihi:

Great!!:D

Walking around Shire Brook Reserve and Stone Lane is a real joy. Great place to walk the dog, safe and great parking. Really pretty spot for a day out.