2010 council house refurb

Fully agree.

By any chance your not in Rotherham are you..while my friend was having her kitchen taken out ,one of the gorillas oh sorry workman ...KICKED her cat out of the way and told her to keep the F ing things out of his way!!!! Im sure everyone loves to be spoken to like that ...dont they!!!!!

And before anyone says well yes the cat shouldnt have been nosying around, then yes your right but at the end of the day ..he wouldnt walk past your child n slap it would he! Shes seen her L.O who is called Sally ( thats why i thought could be same area) and refused that " gentle- man lol" in her house.

....maybe the workman should have been kicked back and see how he liked it!

....maybe the workman should have been kicked back and see how he liked it!

I trust by this time you will have had your refurb done. I would have replied earlier but I was abroad and purposely avoiding computers/internet lol.

My refurb was eventually done and I am happy with the new Jacuzzi, the gold plated taps, the solar panel heating and the keypad entry security doors. Thank you Rotherham council 2010/decent homes and all you tax payers out there for making this possible.

Hardwicke.

Sorry, got date wrong, you will be having it done.

Ooops deleted this cos hadn't realised op was about Rotherham......sorry:blush:

I trust by this time you will have had your refurb done. I would have replied earlier but I was abroad and purposely avoiding computers/internet lol.

My refurb was eventually done and I am happy with the new Jacuzzi, the gold plated taps, the solar panel heating and the keypad entry security doors. Thank you Rotherham council 2010/decent homes and all you tax payers out there for making this possible.

Hardwicke.

You know your attitude will end you in the s**t one day. You really do wind people up the wrong way. And yes this is coming from me!!!!!!!!

Boasting about wasting tax payers money shows what an idiot you really are. I hope one day you find out what real life is all about.

You know your attitude will end you in the s**t one day. You really do wind people up the wrong way. And yes this is coming from me!!!!!!!!

Boasting about wasting tax payers money shows what an idiot you really are. I hope one day you find out what real life is all about.

Ooooooh! You bit there, didn't you, you silly sod!