Players that have played for both Chelsea and Manchester United

My son is doing a quiz about manchester united and chelsea. does anyone know any players that have played for both chelsea and manchester united. so far he thought of Juan sebastian veron, Mark Hughes and Alex Stepney.

Mal Donaghy, Ray Wilkins

Didn't Mark Bosnich have spells at both?

I think Mark Hughes did as well didnt he

Does John Obi Mikel count? He was a United player but never played for them.

Does John Obi Mikel count? He was a United player but never played for them.

Hasn't it now been established that the guy who signed him up for United never had any right to him in the first place - and therefore, technically, the deal was void?

That is, that it was the club who owned him, or the agent who was claiming to represent him. At no point has anyone ever suggested that Man Utd. themselves were involved in any skulduggery; they did an honest deal, but the other party to it turned out to be bent.

Bit off subject but can anyone find a player who has moved between Liverpool and Man Utd and vise versa.;);)

Bit off subject but can anyone find a player who has moved between Liverpool and Man Utd and vise versa.;);)

Directly?

If not, Paul Ince.

Hasn't it now been established that the guy who signed him up for United never had any right to him in the first place - and therefore, technically, the deal was void?

That is, that it was the club who owned him, or the agent who was claiming to represent him. At no point has anyone ever suggested that Man Utd. themselves were involved in any skulduggery; they did an honest deal, but the other party to it turned out to be bent.

No idea what your banging on about Paul, but I`ll just say `No`

There hasn't been a direct move since the sixties, I think .. I forget his name, but he got a lot of press when Heinze wanted to make that move and United wouldn't allow it.

Juan Sebastien Veron moved from Man Utd to Chelsea for £15 million.

Ray Wilkins captained both sides.

Man Utd officially owned Mikel, but he never wore the Man Utd shirt.

Mark Hughes

Did mark stein play for chelsea and man united? he got about a bit and i seem to remember him in a red shirt in the top division.