Manhattan Motorcycles

Bought a brand new scooter from them a few years back for a very good price and i never had a porblem with it whilst i owned it. He also chucked in a decent helmet and gloves so i was very pleased!

best bike shop in Sheffield, very helpful bunch of guys

The only shop I use these days.not a bad word to b said about them.very helpful and know what they are talking about.unlike a lot i could mention

Down to earth lads, no bull, no hard sell, sound advice. Highly recommended.

They're not bad but I found their prices for work started going up! Got cheaper at TT Tyres in Hillsborough but I'd definitely buy a bike off them! The work they do is good just found I could get it cheaper and as good!

All I'm saying about this;

They might seem ok if you are just buying a bike or some parts.

I would push my bike past their shop and onto rotherham rather than ever go to manhattan for anything and I know I'm not alone in thinking like this.

Caveat emptor is always a useful thing to remember when buying anything.

Based on my own experience. I personally have had 3 bikes from Manhattens, and always gone to them for parts, they always treat their customers fairly and I've always found that they go that extra mile to help. My husband also rates them for parts and customer service.

Manhattans are great, always have my bike serviced there and the work is always spot on.

My machines covered 64k in three years and manhattans have kept it firmly on the road through that time.

Proper old school bike shop, which are sadly becoming rare these days.

Highly recommended

Edited by BenW

I just know a couple of years ago I went in looking at a second hand bandit or hornet.

They let me test drive them for a couple of hours. Couldn't be more helpful.

Seemed a good set of lads to me.