Sign in to follow this  

Reason for Existence.

Good Morning All

Due to copious quantities of a very fine Cuban Rum imbibed for breakfast, I'm feeling, or should that be thinking, quite philosophical....therefore, I have a few questions.

Is there anybody out there who can possibly shed light on the reason for existence?

Personally, I believe we have been placed here to enjoy ourselves but it would seem there are those who would wish to deny us our birthright.

Who are they? And why would that be so?

I'm way too tired to think of that right now. Too much free alcohol last night has me feeling a little whoosy, right now!:wow:

Maybe you need to follow Lickszz's example and have a bit of the hair of the dog that bit you, DB :lol:

I have no idea why we exist, Lickszz, but if you find the answer in your Cuban Rum, please let me know. Meanwhile, reckon I'll stick to coffee:lol:

Originally posted by cosywolf

Maybe you need to follow Lickszz's example and have a bit of the hair of the dog that bit you, DB :lol:

I have no idea why we exist, Lickszz, but if you find the answer in your Cuban Rum, please let me know. Meanwhile, reckon I'll stick to coffee:lol:

Really? You don't know what you're missing. It's the best start to the day one could have. ;)

If we're here in an evolutionary sense to procreate and ensure the continued survival of our species, and there's no other mysterious force leading us on to a more important destiny...

Then get out there and have fun, you only live once.

How's that for morning philosophy (without the help of liquid refreshment):lol:

Originally posted by cosywolf

If we're here in an evolutionary sense to procreate and ensure the continued survival of our species, and there's no other mysterious force leading us on to a more important destiny...

Then get out there and have fun, you only live once.

How's that for morning philosophy (without the help of liquid refreshment):lol:

Very impressive Cosy. You have actually just inspired me to another thread. :D

Aye - just do it - it aint a dress rehersal ( unfortunately)