Where to buy a Wii fit? Please help!

I have it on good authority that Woolies use game discs as coffee coasters though, a few years back I bought 2 PC games from the Moor one for Christmas, both were scratched to buggery and didn't work.

Well I don't know who told you that because I worked there for 10 years and never once saw anyone USING DISCS AS COASTERS.:huh:

Well I don't know who told you that because I worked there for 10 years and never once saw anyone USING DISCS AS COASTERS.:huh:
It was in the Daily Mail, didn't you read it? :hihi:

How come the discs were so scratched then? Before I used them? :suspect:

Could not find any in Sheffield last weekend, but got one from Amazon straight away. Also they are not charging more for them. price was 69 quid and arrived 2 days after order.

That I can't answer, didn't work on that department but do know it's not down to using them as coasters,lol.

Does anyone know of anywhere in Sheffield that will have the wii fit in stock tomorrow? Its a long shot I know. :thumbsup:

I got mine from Ebay few months ago but I managed to get one in Sheffield so didn't have to pay postage, still paid £90 though.

You must be correct then. The only possible way a CD could get scratched or damaged is by someone using it as a coaster. Never mind that were this common practise people would get fired for damaging stock

Then you clearly have no idea what you're talking about

After owning almost every kind of computer since i was a nipper in 1980, and all the different consoles that have ever been released here and Japan, and played thousands of games on them all, clearly I have got an idea.

You don't agree with my original statement, you like the Wii and WiiFit, fair enough. It's what I think about the Wii that matters to me.

I like Mario Galaxy, MarioKart, SSX Blur and Zelda on the system, but out of the 30+ games we have on it, that's about it.

It's a great system for casual half hour-players like my OH, but not for the hardcore.

Also, after getting used to the crystal clear High Definition picture the 360 and PS3 send out, the Wii looks positively poor on a big HDTV.

Back on topic: Did you manage to get one MANDI? ;)

So you basically want a console that is basically no different to a NES or Sega Master System or Atari 2600 except more powerful with a few bells and whistles on it.

Curious

The Wii is decent for retro gaming.

I was playing Super Mario World and Zelda 3 on the Virtual Console this morning.

And I still can't get past the 3rd level of the 2nd world on SMW.

So you basically want a console that is basically no different to a NES or Sega Master System or Atari 2600 except more powerful with a few bells and whistles on it.

Curious

Isnt that what all consoles are?

I love the wii, I loved the gamecube, I have zillions of nectar points and really want to spend them on wii fit. At this rate it will be the easter bunny that delivers it. At least that will mean I can exercise off the easter eggs.