Where is Ray Stuart Buried

I would like to know where Former Radio Hallam Presenter Ray Stuart buried, I would just like to know if he is sheffield.

have you tried Google?

I believe he got buried in south africa

I would like to know where Former Radio Hallam Presenter Ray Stuart buried, I would just like to know if he is sheffield.
Ray is buried in the wall in Lanzarote where he died,Ray set up radio station in lanzarote and was one of the last people to be buried in the wall.

Ray is buried in the wall in Lanzarote where he died,Ray set up radio station in lanzarote and was one of the last people to be buried in the wall.

Very interesting but what is The Wall..

Very interesting but what is The Wall..
in lanzarote up to some years ago the spanish used to bury the dead in the wall and then it was cemented up it was refered to as the wall

I worked with Ray Stuart in Lanzarote in the 80's.  My mum told me I should never speak ill  of the dead so I therefore have no further comment.    

Edited by Discknap

33 minutes ago, Discknap said:

I worked with Ray Stewart in Lanzarote in the 80'. My mum told me I should never speak I'll of the dead so I therefore have no further comment.    

Yeah, and the dead can’t sue for libel so you as might as well resurrect a 13 year old topic (!) and let it all out. It can be surprisingly cathartic, as my psychiatrist said 

54 minutes ago, Discknap said:

I worked with Ray Stewart in Lanzarote in the 80'. My mum told me I should never speak I'll of the dead so I therefore have no further comment.    

Tha just has

I had the pleasure of sitting in Radio Hallam studio for 2 hours while Ray Stuart was on in 1975 got to say he never spoke a word to me.

He was a good DJ and It was nice to meet him though must admit I was disappointed that he hardly acknowledged me.

I was only 16 keen on radio and still am 

On 16/01/2022 at 10:46, Discknap said:

I worked with Ray Stuart in Lanzarote in the 80's.  My mum told me I should never speak ill  of the dead so I therefore have no further comment.    

And you bumped a thread after 13 and a bit years to tell us that?

Great.