Next photo group meet

I love Ilam... but that's probably a bit far/inaccessible for most people?

Good by me...more colour about now I would guess....

Sounds good to me too

I love Ilam... but that's probably a bit far/inaccessible for most people?

Where is Ilam?

Ilam's down near the Derbyshire / Staffordshire border, isn't it? Beautiful place but about an hour's drive from here if I remember rightly.

Anyone considered Millhouses Park? It's flat so Green Veggie'd cope okay. Lots of plantlife (not just the locals! :hihi: ) with the river running through. There's even a cafe, even though it's a little pricey, it's lovely. You've even got the Waggon and Horses pub on the edge of the park on Abbeydale Road. Plenty of free parking both on the road and in designated car parks.

Ilam's down near the Derbyshire / Staffordshire border, isn't it? Beautiful place but about an hour's drive from here if I remember rightly.

Yup - get there early, take some photos for a few hours and then on to Alton Towers ;)

Aren't Park Hill flats fenced off and a building site?

If not I would love to join a group visit.

It's not all fenced off by any means! The nursery is still up, running and full! The blocks round the nursery have both empty and lived in flats. The lifts are working in this area and there are great views across the city. (This information is correct as of approx 2 weeks ago, when I last visited the nursery - I am a Governor there)

I think it would be nice for posterity as it is listed and going to become 'Urban Splashified' !!! which will make it very different...

Anyone considered Millhouses Park? It's flat so Green Veggie'd cope okay. Lots of plantlife (not just the locals! :hihi: ) with the river running through. There's even a cafe, even though it's a little pricey, it's lovely. You've even got the Waggon and Horses pub on the edge of the park on Abbeydale Road. Plenty of free parking both on the road and in designated car parks.

:wave::clap: Thank you djelibeybi..... I am really touched. :nod:

:wave::clap: Thank you djelibeybi..... I am really touched. :nod:

:blush:

I just thought you'd enjoy it better than Roche Abbey where you appeared to be quite limited with your access.

Besides........I pushed myself too hard at Roche Abbey as there was so much to see.................and would also benefit from mellow, flat and tarmacced paths! :hihi:

So, to include djelibeybi & green veggie we have either Park Hill Flats or Millhouses Park.

Your votes please!

________

Find headshop

Edited by Hemlock

Just read the modelling thread. One idea there was having a modelling shoot in a park somewhere, with some 'experts' - (like impish photo comp winners!!) to give us some advice.

Anyone else up for this?

________

Cheap utg special operations universal tactical

Edited by Hemlock

So, to include djelibeybi & green veggie we have either Park Hill Flats or Millhouses Park.

Your votes please!

I'm easy - but I thought everyone knew that:hihi:

Just read the modelling thread. One idea there was having a modelling shoot in a park somewhere, with some 'experts' - (like impish photo comp winners!!) to give us some advice.

Anyone else up for this?

I think if we where to do a modeling shoot would a studio not be a better option? I'm interested either way, we can put a post in general discussion asking for people looking to get in to modeling?