Next photo group meet

Have fun folks :)

I'm off to Ilam tomorrow to try and photograph this pub. ^_^

Mrs Grinder and me are down that way on Saturday, say hello if you see someone with Canon gear trying to persuade the missus across the stepping stones ;)

Hoping I may be able to get a decent shot of a pub without rain :(

I'm officially a no show now, sorry. Hope you all have a great day and I'll see you in June.

Not going to be able to make it, last minute changes saw my wife running off with our car leaving me stranded. Sorry guys, will have to wait for the next one.

Pippo and me will be will be there, see you at the car park.

m&p ;)

Well, lovely day with lots of sun. Roll call for today was Me & Pippo, Hemlock, Mr Hemlock, Green Veggie, Djelibebi & Dafoot. I think when the piccies are posted there may be a lot of close-up shots of dandelions!! Pippo also made quite a good model in some shots.

We have to be more decisive about next months meet - we spent too long dithering about this one. I suugest Saturday June 14th to somewhere a bit more exciting - Yorkshire Sculpture Park or York. We can share transport to keep costs down. Both places will allow dogs & are accessible. So, I'll start a new thread in a couple of days.

________

LovelyWendie

Edited by Hemlock