Who's show will you be on or approx time ? will listen in.

I agree with all the previous posts - Rony is past his sell by date, time he hung up his mike!!

Who's show will you be on or approx time ? will listen in.

Rony Robinson, I believe.

I have to be there by 10am.

Although Im a big radio fan, I cant stand Radio Sheffield and seeing the big Toby Foster picture on Shoreham Street only makes things worse. The one and only good point is that Howard Pressman is a presenter on Radio Sheffield who back in the olden days was brilliant on Radio Hallam.

Although I live in Sheffield I can only barely receive Radio Sheffield on FM which seems rather strange. On the other hand, I can get BBC Radio Lincolnshire and BBC Radio Humberside really clear.

These days I much prefer the national stations except Radio 1.

Hey! I'm going on Radio Sheffield next Friday (3rd September) to discuss my part in being in a group who recorded a song and shot a video at Meadowhall back in 1989!

I'd better take back what I've just said about Radio Sheffield and Rony Robinson, then....,

Excellent. I'm the guy you initially talked to a couple of weeks ago.

Thanks very much for your help in all this.

Edited by Ashleyscrace

The office did get back to you eventually then? I'm the guy (Ashley) you initially talked to on the phone.

Thanks very much for your help in all this. Your story should work out really well.

Yes, I've been in contact with Andy and I've now got the 'delightful' job of trying to find the old VHS video and a copy of the song both of which are probably in the attic - somewhere!

I'm also going to contact Karl on Saturday in the hope that he will accompany me to Radio Sheffield. His knowledge of how the song and video came about is superior to mine.

I can't understand why they took Howard Pressman of afternoons.

Connect 4, news, sport, and music the best show for coming home from work.

I also agree Steve White, plays the best music on the Radio. Why he isn't on more.

And that women in the Afternoons Paulette Edwards, rabbits on about anything. Yes Radio Sheffield does need women on, but why not Diana Luke!

Toby Foster used to be good in the mornings, but it is now too heavy!

However compared to Hallam, Still a better Listen. When I listened to Hallam the other day, the first time in years, their DJ could not even get the right day of the week!

Yes, I've been in contact with Andy and I've now got the 'delightful' job of trying to find the old VHS video and a copy of the song both of which are probably in the attic - somewhere!

I'm also going to contact Karl on Saturday in the hope that he will accompany me to Radio Sheffield. His knowledge of how the song and video came about is superior to mine.

They'll treat you well though. Andy is excellent and the rest of the team are fantastic. Really helpful and friendly bunch who have a definite interest in what they do.

Not listened to Radio Sheffield in years since it became the home for second rate comedians.

seeing the big Toby Foster picture on Shoreham Street only makes things worse.

I completely agree.

I stopped listening when they removed Capstick,you mean its still going thats a surprise,reading the forum perhaps it would be better listening to a dentist's drill.

The city gets what it deserves (waits to be shot down in left wing flames), Leeds and Manchester don't cancel developments like Sevenstone, we are a bloody disgrace and a joke. The most car unfriendly city in the north of England, with a tram service that covers only parts of the city.

So we've got a crap radio station, why are you surprised? :confused: