joking right seth is a lot more aggresive than pw you dont like because hes a blade

Nowt to do with it whatsoever! - honest.:|

Nowt to do with it whatsoever! - honest.:|

yeah i found you out mr

yeah i found you out mr

Nowt to do with football bias.

Nowt to do with football bias.

he is not bias really. Seth is look at blades mad to see what united think of seth hes arrogant when doing football heaven remeber theres having opinions i remeber when paul got accused by a barnsley fan of being bias he asked the caller how many times barnsley had been on and they had been on lot and the fan didnt know what to say . what will be interesting is how they will play it this year with utd and wed been in league 1 and others in the championship.

he is not bias really. Seth is look at blades mad to see what united think of seth hes arrogant when doing football heaven remeber theres having opinions i remeber when paul got accused by a barnsley fan of being bias he asked the caller how many times barnsley had been on and they had been on lot and the fan didnt know what to say . what will be interesting is how they will play it this year with utd and wed been in league 1 and others in the championship.

'bout time they kicked 'em into touch. We get better crowds many times over than Toytown or the Dingles and afterall it IS Radio SHEFFIELD!

'bout time they kicked 'em into touch. We get better crowds many times over than Toytown or the Dingles and afterall it IS Radio SHEFFIELD!

a blade and wednesday fan agreeing top man lol

seth is a lot more aggresive than pw

Seth tries far too hard to get a reaction from people. Maybe that works on a football phone in show, but not on breakfast when he's filling in for the Big Man - it irritates me the way he handled some of the interview.

If Paulette Edwards is back on then that's my Radio Sheffield listening days finally over.

<snip>

I have no interest in her Dutch boyfriend K2/Katu /who seems to be all she ever talks about

Woah nelly, hold on!

K2 / Katu is her boyfriend? Jeeeeezus, I thought he was her pet :o

Woah nelly, hold on!

K2 / Katu is her boyfriend? Jeeeeezus, I thought he was her pet :o

:hihi::hihi:

heard about cuts to programmes on tv and radio...when listening to radio sheffield earlier.all details have not been disclosed yet.hope toby foster and roni robinson programmes dont get axed i like listening to them at times...and there are some interesting topics on their programmes.

as to the bbc in general....well that ought to concern all who pay the licence fee ,and what about those huge salaries they have been paying out to so and so's who don,t deserve it.

No doubt we'll be getting more garbage from our sheepworrying friends at Radio l***s.