Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Not listened to it for  a few weeks it become tedious same people ringing in most days.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 hours ago, Box11 said:

I too fear for this radio station listen to The Source on a Monday night 9-10pm my god they were saying that doing dirt(DRUG DEALING) was fine as long as you invest it into something good I couldn't believe what I was hearing one of them works with the youth(IN THE COMMUNITY) no wonder crime is rife with mentors like this ABSOLUTELY LUDICROUS !!!!!

 

Who is running RS........

 

 

 

 

 

I’ve heard that’s a common belief, how else do dealers reconcile their diabolical deeds.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Bang on PRINCE AL.......

 

If youth workers are promoting the idea of DOING DIRT(DRUG DEALING).......... as normal then what else are they telling them I dread to think,the person who is running RS needs to sort this radio station out and quickly it seems anyone can get a slot as a presenter these days without any training at all.......

 

COME ON RADIO SHEFFIELD GET YOUR ACT TOGETHER BEFORE YOU DON'T HAVE ANY GENUINE LISTENERS LEFT !!!!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 05/04/2019 at 21:08, prince al said:

I hope that I’m mistaken but listening to radio Sheffield recently, I think that the tedious debacle that is clueless is returning. 

And do you know what?  RS think it's good radio.  Just like the Saturday cooking spot ... oops ... discarded.

 

Tripe. 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, steved32 said:

And do you know what?  RS think it's good radio.  Just like the Saturday cooking spot ... oops ... discarded.

 

Tripe. 

 

A cooking show that you can’t view? It just doesn’t make sense.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I may be wrong and no doubt I'll be told if I am but I've always had the idea that the majority of listeners are middle aged and over and probably lots of pensioners who have to be careful with money ---- yet some expert was on extolling Cocktails, just how many of listeners drink Cocktails? this is just one of many topics that just waste air time, also this week, some expert advising on how to de-clutter.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, lazarus said:

I may be wrong and no doubt I'll be told if I am but I've always had the idea that the majority of listeners are middle aged and over and probably lots of pensioners who have to be careful with money ---- yet some expert was on extolling Cocktails, just how many of listeners drink Cocktails? this is just one of many topics that just waste air time, also this week, some expert advising on how to de-clutter.

What should they do - knitting patterns ?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, prince al said:

A cooking show that you can’t view? It just doesn’t make sense.

and just to show my age,-- this is on a par with a ventriloquist act on radio!! archie andrews anyone?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, buddysbuddy said:

and just to show my age,-- this is on a par with a ventriloquist act on radio!! archie andrews anyone?

Haha, that's brilliant.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Never thought I'd say this but when's Toby back! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

So far this week ...New desperate levels of inanity that Toby on his return, needs to descend to ,in order to maintain the new even lower standards of amateurish garbage.

Edited by Nankypoo

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 16/04/2019 at 10:09, Nankypoo said:

So far this week ...New desperate levels of inanity that Toby on his return, needs to descend to ,in order to maintain the new even lower standards of amateurish garbage.

Don't hold yer hopes up.  

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.