According to next weeks Radio Times its back to local output over lunch time on Radio Sheffield - No One to One or Liz Green as the listings guide shows it will be Paulette Edwards 1pm to 4pm

Get used to it, local radio will eventually go the way of local TV - Look Leeds.

Not be long Radio Leeds covering South Yorkshire - for a couple of minutes a day, if we are lucky.

They have the foot in the door already during the day with that p@@t over dinner time. Where did they dig that idiot up from?

No they will stop doing it from leeds afternoon as of next week

I have listened to Paul Walker many times but he was considerably worse than normal this morning.

i only listen to toby now. if he is not on i turn it off. they are all rubbish at the side of him.

According to next weeks Radio Times its back to local output over lunch time on Radio Sheffield - No One to One or Liz Green as the listings guide shows it will be Paulette Edwards 1pm to 4pm

No they will stop doing it from leeds afternoon as of next week

Great news, very welcome. :D

The hope now is that our local radio continues.

It hit me last weekend how "unlocal" Radio Sheffield is now.

After the murder in Parson Cross on Saturday night, I hoped to hear something about it on the RS news the next morning. I was very surprised that they never mentioned it!

The lead story was Amy Winehouse followed by a story about something happening in Chesterfield followed by a story about a new waste site being built in Barnsley.

I had to go to Hallam FM to find out about the incident.

I've had to laugh at the jingles they've been playing this week concentrating on the RS as the place to get "local news" - that's just not true anymore.

I didn't hear it but Walker is a joke and is the poor relation in comparisson to Seth Bennett.

joking right seth is a lot more aggresive than pw you dont like because hes a blade

If Paulette Edwards is back on then that's my Radio Sheffield listening days finally over. Whenever I have tuned in she has been on and I find her the most annoying presenter that Radio Sheffield has ever had,apart from Toby Foster who I like as a stand up but find his faux gruff voice deeply irritating. I have no interest in her Dutch boyfriend K2/Katu /who seems to be all she ever talks about and sometimes her use of the English language is bizarre to say the least.

I like Howie on Saturdays, Dean Peppall in the afternoon and Steve White's Northern Soul show on Wednesday evening but that's all.

As I am getting increasingly sick of the Radio 2 drivel (don't get me started on Steve Wright......) I mainly listen to 5 Live but leaves me a bit stuck when I'm in the car.

Rant over!