Julie Dore on Toby’s show this morning at 9am. Always entertaining when those 2 meet. All labour supporters should listen in to see the calibre of your chosen council leader and her contempt for transparency and accountability :o

Yet elected democratically

---------- Post added 14-12-2017 at 21:21 ----------

It’s cringeworthy listening . . . I’ve not listened to the latest clash, but I’ve heard previous ones. Our Tobias is like a little terrier, and poor Julie gets so flustered.

Full disclosure: I fancy Julie Dore, I think she’s gorgeous :love:

---------- Post added 14-12-2017 at 19:08 ----------

They should do that on the Rony Robinson show, when everybody’s at work and only the pensioners are listening.

Our Tobias does a great job of feigning interest when 90-year old Ethel from Bawtry drones on about her world-beating thimble collection, but it doesn’t appeal to us under-60s commuting to work in the morning, do y’see ?

You have a stereotypical and ageist view of us over-60s.

You have a stereotypical and ageist view of us over-60s.

Yeah, sorry, I love Rony Robinson’s show really :D

Can standards sink any lower? On Thursday there was a report about the pitfalls of social media.

The reporter (that Jennie woman who sounds like a fish wife) asked a member of the public if she felt "discluded" by negative responses on Facebook.

Oh dear. RS, the public disservice broadcaster.

Can standards sink any lower? On Thursday there was a report about the pitfalls of social media.

The reporter (that Jennie woman who sounds like a fish wife) asked a member of the public if she felt "discluded" by negative responses on Facebook.

Yet you still regularly tune in, laughable.

I’m afraid Toby is still talking too quickly and mumbling his words. When he then interiews someone who always mumbles it’s uneasy listening.! :roll:

Edited by pattricia

Hey Steve... that fish wife woman is me! It was a genuine mistake.. but you have great ears because I didn't even realise I'd said it! So thank you for picking up on my error! My bad! Always love a bit of constructive criticism and my grammar I can work on. My voice, sadly, I cannot. My "fish wifery" has taken years to perfect and I know it's not to everyone's taste. But thank you for your feedback :D Kind Regards, Jenny E.

Hey Steve... that fish wife woman is me! It was a genuine mistake.. but you have great ears because I didn't even realise I'd said it! So thank you for picking up on my error! My bad! Always love a bit of constructive criticism and my grammar I can work on. My voice, sadly, I cannot. My "fish wifery" has taken years to perfect and I know it's not to everyone's taste. But thank you for your feedback :D Kind Regards, Jenny E.

Well there you go Steve ! Radio Sheffield do read Sheffield Forum ! :hihi:

:cool:

That's shocked him, keep up the good work Jenny!:)

Hi Jen

I know you where serious but the best chuckle ive had all day, good on ya Jen.

Don't worry Jen he listens avidly every single day without fail but doesn't actually like the content, its like picking a food you find repulsive and serving it yourself for tea every evening. :hihi::hihi:

Personal comments/digs have been removed. Any more and you may find your accounts suspended.

Thank you.

The only problem that i have with Radio Sheffield is that there traffic updates at rush hour are a bit rubbish.I sat for an hour on the ring road yesterday on my way home and they kept saying everything was fine.It was the same again tonight.Clearly something is causing a traffic problem this week.