8 hours ago, steved32 said:

And do you know what?  RS think it's good radio.  Just like the Saturday cooking spot ... oops ... discarded.

Tripe. 

A cooking show that you can’t view? It just doesn’t make sense.

I may be wrong and no doubt I'll be told if I am but I've always had the idea that the majority of listeners are middle aged and over and probably lots of pensioners who have to be careful with money ---- yet some expert was on extolling Cocktails, just how many of listeners drink Cocktails? this is just one of many topics that just waste air time, also this week, some expert advising on how to de-clutter.

Guest makapaka
1 hour ago, lazarus said:

I may be wrong and no doubt I'll be told if I am but I've always had the idea that the majority of listeners are middle aged and over and probably lots of pensioners who have to be careful with money ---- yet some expert was on extolling Cocktails, just how many of listeners drink Cocktails? this is just one of many topics that just waste air time, also this week, some expert advising on how to de-clutter.

What should they do - knitting patterns ?

1 hour ago, prince al said:

A cooking show that you can’t view? It just doesn’t make sense.

and just to show my age,-- this is on a par with a ventriloquist act on radio!! archie andrews anyone?

4 hours ago, buddysbuddy said:

and just to show my age,-- this is on a par with a ventriloquist act on radio!! archie andrews anyone?

Haha, that's brilliant.

Never thought I'd say this but when's Toby back! 

So far this week ...New desperate levels of inanity that Toby on his return, needs to descend to ,in order to maintain the new even lower standards of amateurish garbage.

Edited by Nankypoo

On 16/04/2019 at 10:09, Nankypoo said:

So far this week ...New desperate levels of inanity that Toby on his return, needs to descend to ,in order to maintain the new even lower standards of amateurish garbage.

Don't hold yer hopes up.  

Gormless, witless, pointless.

Apparently Clueless is about to pollute the airwaves later today.

48 minutes ago, steved32 said:

Gormless, witless, pointless.

Apparently Clueless is about to pollute the airwaves later today.

Hmmm... :huh:

... is Mr Toby back from his hols then? :confused:

Turned the car radio on yesterday morning on the way into town, couldn't believe the programme that was on, absolutely childish drivel,  whoever decided to put this out wants sacking, Howie was embarrassing,  I'm sure the beeb are doing this to wind everyone up!

I enjoyed it.  Kat Harbourn is good.