I do on a daily basis.

See, the thing is I rememember RS's halcyon days of real presenters such as Michael Cook, Tony Capstick and Bob Jackson.

And anyhow ... are you in danger of suspending your own account for personal comments?

Just saying.

Wow, how far back are you going? Everything seems to look better than it really was if you want it to.

Just remember guys if you want to apply for a job at RS you must be a failed Teacher or second rate comedian.

Just remember guys if you want to apply for a job at RS you must be a failed Teacher or second rate comedian.

I’m sure they get more money than teachers and comedians.

Driving down from Bradford on Thursday, heard Smashie Nicie Pressman opining about how robots might be developed to fulfil unskilled roles in the labour market:

1. Does this mean he'll be out of work?

2. Or, perhaps, the voice we hear on the show is already an automaton...

"Three in one...it got me thinking...magnificent seven...that was The Beatles with...Bee Gees with...Abba with..."

often wondered why we need presenters at all just tell us the name of the song and the artist job done stop waffling on about some thing we don't care about.

often wondered why we need presenters at all just tell us the name of the song and the artist job done stop waffling on about some thing we don't care about.

I disagree- I like some presenter's waffle. If i wanted to listen to music non-stop Id stream / CD.

I do wonder though why they need a different person to read the news, another to do the traffic, another for the weather and then the presenter. The presenter could do it all! What does the weather guy do for the 58mins per hour when he's not reading the weather :confused:

I disagree- I like some presenter's waffle. If i wanted to listen to music non-stop Id stream / CD.

I do wonder though why they need a different person to read the news, another to do the traffic, another for the weather and then the presenter. The presenter could do it all! What does the weather guy do for the 58mins per hour when he's not reading the weather :confused:

I think they do weather on lots of BBC channels not just Radio Sheffield, they are unlikely to be in the Sheffield Studio. The TV ones are qualified Meteorologists, employed by the MET office and spend time between broadcasts interpreting the weather in a scientific way.

I think my "scientific way" of looking through the window in the morning is more accurate that the millions of pounds spent currently. The BBC weather app is so unreliable and inaccurate

I think my "scientific way" of looking through the window in the morning is more accurate that the millions of pounds spent currently. The BBC weather app is so unreliable and inaccurate

You do know it is a "forecast" a kind of guess rather than an order don't you.

I look at the BBC weather app most days to decide what kind of coat to wear and it is correct most of the time.

Absolute drivel from Toby this morning, talking to that woman (whoever she is) about being foreteen!. Guess there are very few callers

Just found out one of Tobe's posse is leaving, thus I presume leaving a vacancy . If you're registered at the Jobcentre as a toadying, giggling, sycophant then this is the job for you..

Yes Amy is leaving. I like her- she's playful and bubbly without being annoyingly so. Her and Toby work well together. Bit of change of direction- she's off to join the police :huh: Good luck to her.

Yes Amy is leaving. I like her- she's playful and bubbly without being annoyingly so. Her and Toby work well together. Bit of change of direction- she's off to join the police :huh: Good luck to her.

Is she that girl who giggles all the time ?

Big T has told us that he gets a Robin on his shovel handle when digging his garden .

World scoop.